• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pn0y vs Master.Over.All

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    dude you gonna get you're ### kick seriously .. lmao you need all the luck to win.. unless you hack pokemon..

good luck

but i go for master over all

Pn0y

Event Collector
    Years
    • MI
    • Seen Aug 14, 2008
    No I dont hack... you will see who wins if he come here

!!SoUlEaTeR!!

I'll Break You & Eat Your Soul
    Years
    Fine i guess you want to deal with this the hard way. Alrite Im on waiting. To make it fair best 2 out of three. and you can change pkmn order and pkmn after each battle.

!!SoUlEaTeR!!

Years
    Single lvl IOO no legendaries or haxs if i even suspect a hack ill make sure to report you

Years
    alright but if master over all wins im gonna lol
    master over all you better be him or i must take him down my self..

!!SoUlEaTeR!!

Years
    Dnt you dare say i disconnect i cant bc one i steal someone elses signal and u did i had 3 bars i dnt run u punk

Pn0y

Event Collector
    Years
    • MI
    • Seen Aug 14, 2008
    The game got disconnect, he only killed 1 of my pokes I killed like 2 and 1 of his pokes where in yellow.

Pn0y

Event Collector
    Years
    • MI
    • Seen Aug 14, 2008
    Well I'm at my house. And no one is using any wi-fi. And the person your stealing wi-fi from is using it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back