• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Play Pokemon Damond and Pearl Roms!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    i am gettng 100% outsideow a it slower with events and with dialga the bit i thought wuldn;t show did but omething else didn't

Red

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    This is pretty cool. With a partially working emulator, we can at least see how the game is working. I wonder if it can be hacked now... Because previously we couldn't hack it because we wouldn't be able to see what was changing, so there was no point, but now we can see.

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2007
    so i have everything working pretty well, but everytime i KO a pokemon, it freezes. and the "turn the sound on" thing doesn't work.

i turn the setting on, but it remains frozen. do you have to actually be able to hear the sound, because the sound on my computer has not worked in months. could that be the problem?

Legendary Squirtle

Not Hacked, Just Legendary
    Years
    so i have everything working pretty well, but everytime i KO a pokemon, it freezes. and the "turn the sound on" thing doesn't work.

i turn the setting on, but it remains frozen. do you have to actually be able to hear the sound, because the sound on my computer has not worked in months. could that be the problem?

I doubt the you actually have to here the sound (because I always mute the volume on my speaker when I play) are you sure all of the settings are the same as on the first post.

_-Davie-_

Hacker Elite
    Years
    Please Help :|

Hey I've searched around everywhere trying to solve this problem but to no avail and I was hoping someone round here could help me out like I'm sure one or two of you have in the past. When I go to the pc I can't deposit my pokemon. I know that the problem is that I have too many pokemon in my box so I followed advice on another website and tried to withdraw/move pokemon but unfortunately the screen still freezed. I really don't know what to do and I don't want to have to start again.
    Thanks In advance,
    ~Davie~

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    I move my pokemon and it seems fine for me so sorry unless someone has had the same problem i cannot help

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2021
    I think I found a problem, the player is a little slower than in the nds. The player walk up like 0.85 sec and the player in the nds walk up like 0.25 sec. My computer is not slow. it's AMD athlon 2000+ 1.67 Ghz, 512 of ram. I hope the next verson has normal walk speed.

Swimmer♂

Glub! Glub! Glub!
    Years
    Has anyone managed to get the wi-fi working for D/P yet? This would be a really awesome acheivement. I can access wi-fi, but it says there are no access points? I don't have a clue.....

EDIT i know this question has been asked before, but there was no real answer, is there any way to stop the game freezing when you access the PC?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    I think I found a problem, the player is a little slower than in the nds. The player walk up like 0.85 sec and the player in the nds walk up like 0.25 sec. My computer is not slow. it's AMD athlon 2000+ 1.67 Ghz, 512 of ram. I hope the next verson has normal walk speed.
    That's not even close to be considered a fast computer, it's pretty slow by today's standards.

cynthia

Shirona stole my name!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2015
    Hey I've searched around everywhere trying to solve this problem but to no avail and I was hoping someone round here could help me out like I'm sure one or two of you have in the past. When I go to the pc I can't deposit my pokemon. I know that the problem is that I have too many pokemon in my box so I followed advice on another website and tried to withdraw/move pokemon but unfortunately the screen still freezed. I really don't know what to do and I don't want to have to start again.
    Thanks In advance,
    ~Davie~

Hey, I had the exact same problem. There really is no way to fix it entirely, the best thing you can do is fill up the box that has too many pokemon in it, so that when you catch a pokemon it automatically goes to the next box; then you can access the new box and it won't freeze, and you'll be able to move your pokemon; however you won't be able to access the old box. I hope you didn't put anything important in that box. I deposited my trained Buizel and never got it back :(.

Years
    i can't battle pokemon when i defeat them the game crashes the i need to change a setting and its running again is there a fix for it cause i dont wanne change settings each time i battle

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    as has been answered many times before use sound to save crashign in battles it has been posted many times before so next time look around a bit and search the thread

Red

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    Has anybody tried this with the new releases of the other two DS emulators. It is up for downloads on emulator-zone.
    I wish i could download it but it doesn't work at all on my computer?
    No, this is the only emulator that can run it at all.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    I have tried ideas and it is slow and buggy the sound sucks at least on NO$GBA it sounds reasonable and when you are in your house there is only the floor and a warp for the stairs and no saving

Swimmer♂

Glub! Glub! Glub!
    Years
    Hmmmm....any advancements with no$gba wifi yet? I punched in my IP, subnet mask and whatever other computer crazy stuff it asked for, but it still says there is no access point! One of my friends at school said his brother managed to get the wifi working for no$gba, just wondering if anyone else had managed this yet?

ALSO

What about the cheats for no$gba? I put an action replay code in the cheat box, ticked action replay v3 (left raw unchecked) and clicked ok, i then selected my cheat and clicked ok. I followed the instructions for the cheat from the cheat thread, but nothing happened. Have i done something wrong, or has no$gba got a different cheat system?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back