• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Phoenix Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2022
    nice game arisen ho oh looks cool makes me wonder what a lugia version would look like

ZeroHeart

Ace Attorney
    Years
  • I'm not sure how many of you guys here know this, but based on the last few posts, I figure it might be prudent to post these links so my fellow fans of Phoenix Rising can be up to date on what's happened.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemonpho...pdate_on_phoenix_rising_looking_for_new_team/

https://medium.com/@m3rein/my-story-behind-phoenix-rising-667e74fb9bc4

If you weren't a part of the Discord, the short of it is that most of the team took an extended break or walked away entirely. A smaller team has been given the reigns, but. . .well, the reddit link above explains it better. The link below that is more of a deeper look at what went on.

Just wanted to make sure that fans here know the situation.

Years
  • A new team has been formed with success: we are lucky, the project is not dead.
    But taking up the torch is difficult: it is slowly that they advance. We can only wish them good luck for this fangame who has a lot of ambition.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    Glad to see a new team has formed! Had been in and out the Discord for a while and things weren't looking well. Keep it up!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    i can't play with such a small screen, please add an options for a bigger screen or I can't play this at all thank you

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back