• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event PC QueUp Music Sessions!

Years
*PSA* This week's special holiday edition of QueUp will run from 7pm UK time on Friday, ending just after midnight, as I need to travel the next morning.

Remember that you can see what time that is in your timezone via the link in the first post!

Also don't worry if you don't like festive songs, you can still play anything you like😊

See you there fam!

Years
I'll be back to QueUp from next week onwards. I haven't decided on Fri 31st or Sat 1st yet, but I wanted to give everyone a heads-up. Let's play some music! 😊

Years
Note: This weekend's QueUp will be on Saturday (29th) as I just won't be able to get home in time this Friday.

It will also be the last session I will personally be able to host for a couple of weeks as I will be otherwise engaged. Please keep an eye on this thread and/or discord to see if QueUp is going ahead with another host during those weeks!

Hope to see y'all there on Saturday fam ❤️

Years
Our first music session of 2024 will begin in just under 90mins in the PC QueUp room at 8pm UK time!

Link in the first post if you don't know where to find us! See ya there fam 😊

Years
This week's Friday night party is live in the PokeCommunity QueUp room right now fam!

Sorry for the lack of notice but I couldn't get back any earlier this week.

Hope to see some of you there over the next few hours 😊

Years
This week we're starting our music session a little bit earlier to make up for all the last-minuteness of recent weeks.

We will kick off in about 35 minutes at 7pm UK time, but I'll be hosting for a good few hours, so don't worry if you can't drop by till later.

See ya there fam 😊 🤘

Back