• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event PC QueUp Music Sessions!

Years
Hello music lovers!!!

We will be starting our weekend get-together in just over an hour from this post at 8pm UK time.

See ya there 😊

Years
Our weekly dose of music and chat will begin in our QueUp room at 8pm UK time - about one hour from now - feel free to pop in any time after that!

See ya there fam 😊

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
Due to our lovely hostess having some important things to do, I'll go ahead and say thanks to all the wonderful people who showed up to share some great tunes with us! Hope to see you next session! ^^

Years
Making an early announcement for this weekend's session because the start time will be slightly different this week.

The session will begin at 7pm UK time on Friday. I am in hospital all day Saturday so I won't be able to stay for 12 hours this time 😅 but will still jam as late as I can!

The next official PC QueUp session starts at:
Fri 29th March at 7:00pm UTC / GMT

Click on the time above to see when that is in your local time zone! :)

Years
Tonight's QueUp session will begin a tiny bit earlier than usual fam.

I will be hosting in our QueUp room from 7pm UK time - about 45 minutes from now - so feel free to pop in any time after that!

See ya there 😊

Years
Thank you everyone who came last time!!!

Tonight's QueUp session will begin at 8pm UK time which is just under an hour from now! Feel free to drop by any time after that!

See ya there fam <3

Years
This week's PC QueUp session will officially start at 8pm UK time - about one hour from now - so feel free to pop in any time after that!

I will try to actually be there a little earlier since this will be the last session I can personally host for a couple of weeks.

See ya there fam 😊

***That's us done for the night! Thank you everyone that stopped by, see you all next time!!!***

Last edited:
Years
Hi everyone!

Just a quick one to day that in Tay's absence, I'll be hosting the next few QueUp sessions! We'll stick to the same time as usual, which is 8pm UK time on a Friday!

Back