• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Comics by TDT

What should I do when I reach Chapter 100? You may choose more than one.

• A:Keep going.

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • B:Stop.

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • C:Start a sequel.

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • D:Have an animated party.

Votes: 15 46.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    Will I survive the life story more importantly will tdt survive aswell find out next time on a really long saga of pc comics *dramatic music thing*

stunt296

~The Official Stunt Master~
    Years
    Can I be in the comic???I'll be link...

PC Comics by TDT

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
    Cool Comic Like Always TDT! Oh And By The Way, I Hope The GH Doesn't Find My Evil Friend Cause He Can Transform Into Other Things...Oh And Happy B-Day Komo!!! :donut:

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
    Funny Comic! I Hate Ditto's Too! They Are So Useless In The Games ^^ Must...Burn...Ditto's...Whit...Devasta Ray XD

Years
    tdt can transform why didn't you burn him
    i wanna go undercover pretend I've gone to the bad side and only like tdt knows and then I do something random XD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    I hate Steel-types! they're like knights and they're the ONLY THING THAT DRAGON IS INEFFECTIVE AGAINST! Grrrrrr......rrrrr.....rrrrrr....don't tell me the serpent is a Steel-type..if it is then I can't use any super Dragon attacks on it!
    i don't even know what state you live in

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    Burn! Burn! BURN! Mwahhaaa! The Dittos are burning! they are dying! Mwahhahaa!

Cough... Eh, good job with that. Yay! I got my own chapter. And I feel better when seeing what I did to them. I really do. (*Stares at the last pic of the comic) Burning...

I?m looking forward for more chapters. I really e joy reading these. Excspecially when I?m in it too. ^_^ You deserve a good rep.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    I got a recent name change to Dragon-Chan, so could you call me that from now on? =D

skie

Banned
    Years
    GoldenHouou said:
    Burn! Burn! BURN! Mwahhaaa! The Dittos are burning! they are dying! Mwahhahaa!

Cough... Eh, good job with that. Yay! I got my own chapter. And I feel better when seeing what I did to them. I really do. (*Stares at the last pic of the comic) Burning...

I?m looking forward for more chapters. I really e joy reading these. Excspecially when I?m in it too. ^_^ You deserve a good rep.
    ^-^ Yay! No more Ditto cult! I wish the same thing would happen to all those evil Caterpies and Ms. Duff *shudders*

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    skie said:
    ^-^ Yay! No more Ditto cult! I wish the same thing would happen to all those evil Caterpies and Ms. Duff *shudders*
    ... and Michael Jackson...

Anyway, I'm making a comic today, and if I don't, well...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Hooray! A new comic at last! The ditto cult one...I loved it since I hate dittos too (but not as much as steel-types)

Back