• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Partner Tourney [Finished]

Years
  • Good games, Nah! I don't think I've ever been so tense while playing a video game--especially when your Cubone dragged me into your Burst Attack...

Years
  • I'd like to announce that I'm dropping out of the Tournament. I no longer have the time for it, and there's no way I'd ever beat Spinosaurus or Nah, So I'd be winning 4th place if I did continue.

Good luck to the rest of you!

Years

• I'd like to announce that I'm dropping out of the Tournament. I no longer have the time for it, and there's no way I'd ever beat Spinosaurus or Nah, So I'd be winning 4th place if I did continue.

Good luck to the rest of you!

Ok, thanks so much for taking part! Stop by the League any time!

So first off, congratulations to Nah & Garchomp for their 3rd place finish! ^^

And best of luck to Ky0greK1ng and Spinosaurus and their respective Machamp in the final! (Remember it's best of 5!) What a match this should be! ^^

Years

• Congratulations, Spinosaurus, you are our first champion! ^^

Congrats also to our runner up, Ky0greK1ng, and to Nah on placing 3rd!

Thank you so much to everyone for taking part! I'll be sending out the emblems soon!

You'll all receive one of these for participating!

Nah, this is for you!

Ky0greK1ng, for you!

Spinosaurus, this is yours!​

Back