• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pal Park/Battle Zone Uses on the Anime

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
Years
  • I'm wondering if the Pal Park will appear in the anime, and wich uses it'll have...
    I have the idea that this facilitie will be used for Ash to recall released Pokémon living in other regions, like Pidgeot and Butterfree.
    Also the northern island will appear? Ash will take the Battle Tower challenge?
    I'm wondering how this will turn out!

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • I'm wondering if the Pal Park will appear in the anime, and wich uses it'll have...
    I have the idea that this facilitie will be used for Ash to recall released Pokémon living in other regions, like Pidgeot and Butterfree.
    Also the northern island will appear? Ash will take the Battle Tower challenge?
    I'm wondering how this will turn out!

Pidgeot was meant to stay in that place around Kanto IIRC protecting the Pidgeys and Pidgeottos so I highly doubt it'll reappear in Sinnoh all of a sudden.

Battle Tower I can see them doing though, seeing as they did do a whole season based on the Battle Frontier.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Ash has already competed in multiple Battle Towers.

Why would you want to watch Ash stay in a tower for
    and entire season and just battle, battle, battle? Half
    the fun is watching him capture and save Pokemon.
    Not much of that is going to happen in some crummy
    tower.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Ash has already competed in multiple Battle Towers.

Why would you want to watch Ash stay in a tower for
    and entire season and just battle, battle, battle? Half
    the fun is watching him capture and save Pokemon.
    Not much of that is going to happen in some crummy
    tower.

It'd be more like a few episodes rather than like the Battle Frontier season.

Unless they incorporate a tournament into it at which it would be longer.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
  • I think it would be pretty cool! I hope they do do atleast one Pal Park episode...but I doubt they will.

Ash released Butterfree...

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Butterfree- Not likely. In the Japanese version, IIRC, the implication is that mating is the end of the life cycle, and that the matees die soon after.

Pidgeot- Protecting Kanto, and it will probably stay there until Ash comes back.

Shadowz

Among the Shadowz...
    Years
  • Butterfree i would love to see but Pidgeot is Protecting some Pidgeys and Pidgeotoes.

.Azelf

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2008
    I could see the battle tower happening. But not the two pokemon coming back in Sinnoh.

Back