• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pair Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
    except a divorce i think *blinks eyes* Taco boy is ReploidZero798 he was giving tacos which is sort of lik a gift. Gyah i'm confused now ><;;;

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Wow, all these un-pairings and now a divorce O.O

btw, cyndy, shouldnt ur sig be "evil triplets" since you cant really be twins with two other ppl *giggles*

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I just have really been bothered so far i guess -most offers were from really close friends that i dont connect with in that way, so it'd be weird ^^;

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    eheh ^^;

reploid, are we meant to talk about u even when ur not online or something? XD

~Cyndy~

I'm Just A Girl
    Years
    I think he like sthe attention very much. XD

Well I have just thought about it, and I'm not going to wait more, I pmed him but I didn't explain myself clear, and now thansk to a close friend of mine, I finally have the guts to say it. *clears throat* Dakota would you like to be this girl's man?

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Anyways... I see Cyndy just asked someone... You go girl!
    And Rudy, I liked Flygon-Master better, but this one is kidna long and hard to remember. But thast your opinion, and plus you need a new pair.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back