• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Overtime forum and event extensions

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    Ok.. I think the Get together was pretty successful and I can't wait for the next get together.. :D

Anyway I announced the results in the graphic thread on Sunday, is that enough or do I have to Post the results in here or?

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I'd like to request that the Small Writing Contest thread remain open. This will easily be the last Event completed with nearly 20 stories for us to read, review and score. Also, from what I can see after visiting the Fanfiction Lounge, the contestants still feel the need to discuss the contest.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Alright, if you feel it's necessary, the thread's been reopened.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Could I request the Ultimate Trivia Thread to be opened a bit longer. I need to show the results

Back