• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"or you can use your team forum to introduce yourself"

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
    Yay Necrum is on our team! So many mods!

About the name, i thought about: "Team Idan" could be a cool name! :P

Also, support my campaign, #Tyrunt4T-Rep

Years
    Hello. I'm Guildmaster Wigglytuff, and I'm a student and part-time evil genius. And I have an obsession with gummy bears.

I'm perfectly fine with Team Spheal being our team name.

Last edited:
    Years
    I'm Umbreon, but I'd prefer to be called Hans if you'd please. As for surviving things, I think I'll take the crown for that because I've had many many... Many... Horrible accidents I survived.

Anyways, if we need any technical support, I'm the one you should go to since all I do is mess around with electronics and program.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
    Hello I am Wobbu. I'm an actual Wobbuffet, so don't eliminate me or else I'll Destiny Bond yourself down with me :)

#DownWithTeamSpheal
    #UpWithTeamWobbuffet

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Hello I am Wobbu. I'm an actual Wobbuffet, so don't eliminate me or else I'll Destiny Bond yourself down with me :)

#DownWithTeamSpheal
    #UpWithTeamWobbuffet

Team Spheal it is! :D

Also, if any of you haven't posted in the Welcome Thread, you should! Antemortem wrote that not posting "might spell bad news for us", so we should at least have the majority of posts in that thread as Team 2. A simple, "Team Spheal is the best!!" should suffice, it's exactly 25 characters long! :)

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    I'm the Queen of Shipping, some say I'm also the Queen of Trumpets, and I say we should name our team, Team Adorabloodthristy.

but i know you guys wouldnt want that haha. im okay with any team name as long as its not team spheal ;3

Anyways, I think this fits as our theme song.

Wobbu

Years
    Team Spheal it is! :D

"or you can use your team forum to introduce yourself"

How about Team Sphealbuffet?

Wobbu

Years
    We can all meet in the middle and call our team Team 1 Wobbluesphealbuffet :D

That would probably confuse the heck out of Team 1 lmao

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    let's take it easy guys they already are having trauma and nightmares about us so let's not confuse them.

Let's just call it Team Ass Kickers.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    That sure confuses me, but let's stick to intimidation. I feel like this is childish of us to do, and Team 1 is supposedly terrified of us. Can we think this out logically people? How about The Omega Spheal Organization? I'm just saying this because:

1. We are deadly
    2. Everyone keeps saying Spheal
    3. I like using the word Omega
    4. Name has to be intimidating

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    Well I feel team Ass Kickers should be the name for the following reasons:

1. (The most important) we kick ass.
    2. Everyone must agree, and we all agree that we kick ass right?

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Someone should post a poll thread with the obvious choice (Team Spheal), and the other options suggested here. Also, I'd rather we kept it simple like Team <something>, I don't really think an "intimidating" name will actually affect how Team 1 think of us, we're already superior. n_n

Back