• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ok stop i didmt asked about that

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    Election jitters have completely sidetracked me from writing. Total ADD mess right now. Switch between my word processor and compulsively refreshing the various polling websites. Tomorrow's gonna be a looong day.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Y'all. I am absolutely scared today. Especially as a Mexican. It's kind of an eerie feeling to think that there is a 50/50 chance that the country is going to get fucked.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    So, now everyone is talking about the elections? Honestly, I think its best to just calm down a little bit before starting to talk about (another) apocalypse.

Well, I suppose it at least made me look a little bit more into our elections that are happening next year. Wonder where our AfD is going to land.

Years
    Looks like a new staff collab has started, and no surprise it's to commemorate Sun & Moon.

I feel so sad with collabs these days, because the ones the staff do get off so well yet when we supporters outside of staff tried theme collabs, ours usually were very limited option-wise (since we usually tried avoiding themes staff previously used) and the most recent collab of the non-staff supporter clan failed and pretty much killed our chances of theme collabs ever happening again.

Years
    It's a day called "remembrance day" here! Where they honor the veterans which is a joke because Canada treats its vets like shit

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Looks like a new staff collab has started, and no surprise it's to commemorate Sun & Moon.

I feel so sad with collabs these days, because the ones the staff do get off so well yet when we supporters outside of staff tried theme collabs, ours usually were very limited option-wise (since we usually tried avoiding themes staff previously used) and the most recent collab of the non-staff supporter clan failed and pretty much killed our chances of theme collabs ever happening again.
    It's easier for people to make a collab when they're all friends and work towards a goal, than it is if you have tons of little groups and single persons with contradicting opinions who can't get to come to a unified decision.

Still remember how mad I got last time at all the supporters. Heck, I even got into a little bit of trouble with Ben. Good times! {XD}

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Well, here's the thing. I would have continued to do the supporter collabs, but I'm just not online as much to do so anymore. And there hasn't been much interest in them anymore. Nobody really wants to pitch in with ideas and all.

Don't think that staff are "stealing" our ideas. Let them do their thing, and we'll do ours. It's no big deal.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Don't underestimate numbers. We could take over the forum if we wanted to.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back