• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Ok i have a question

m

Pokemon Rule. Simply Put.
    Years
    ok, now i love pokemon. i love my pokemon diamond. im just wondering, if there is an awesome place or things at the end of this game as there was in pokemon emererald (the battle frontier). If you know of any, and wish to tell me please do so. thanK You everyone!

Toshiya

Legendary Elite Trainer
    Years
    theres the battle tower :) i think its called trainer tower, actually :) but its the same :D

m

Years
    thanks

theres the battle tower :) i think its called trainer tower, actually :) but its the same :D

cool. all i know is that ill play the game if i dont get anything at the end lol. thanks. if anyone else knows anything, feel free to post. be nice!

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Well... the big block, North-Eastern island on your map opens up to you to explore after you finish the E4. There isn't really a "Battle Frontier", Emerald-like place to go apart from the Battle Tower.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    Well, after the Elite 4 you can transfer Pokemon from previous GBA games... that's the ultimate bonus. So you can transfer some, train others, and formulate the ultimate team. When you got all that done, I fully expect to see you on the WiFi Battle forum. ;)

m

Years
    thanks everyone. ill keep all this in mind, and ill try to be on the wifi things, that is if i get the whole wifi connector stuff.

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    theres three (I think) legendaries you can get, creselia, giritina, and heatran.

you can also get spiritomb and rotom which are just rare pokemon (i'm not sure if they are legends or not)

Shad0wind

The Best Cloner And trainer!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    there battle tower and you get to catch a whole bunch of legens after you beat the e4

Back