• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Now that Manga Fox is out of the option..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2012
    Where can I go to read the Pokemon Manga? Am I even allowed to ask this :x?

I was at the last parts of Ruby and Sapphire.

And now I realize its probably not OK to post it in a topic, so if anyone could please PM any information :/!

Last edited:

cyan.

▲ 愛してる .
    Years
  • I'll PM a website to you. I'm not sure if we are allowed to post those links here.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • I'll PM a website to you. I'm not sure if we are allowed to post those links here.
    I'm afraid that's not allowed. Putting scans of the Pokemon manga online is now deemed to be illegal which is the reason Manga Fox took it down in the first place. We've always had a "no-no" stance on anything illegal and, as scans now come under that group, we have to take action against any being posted or being asked for. I'll leave you for now since you, and indeed the original poster, might have not known but next time it will be an infraction.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back