• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2021
    Can confirm types are fixed and back to normal. Awesome. Thanks, Schrooms. Great demo.

Finished the demo with the following team: Butternair (Butterfree|Dragonair), Magneslash (Magneton|Sandslash), Magnezing (Magneton|Weezing), Golizard (Golduck|Charizard), Nidoape (Nidoking|Primeape). The Magneton fusions are a bit OP due to their ridiculous defensive typing (Magnezing only has one weakness and it's a single to Fire!). Golizard is great. Nidoape was an early acquisition and kind of fell off later on.

Also I was impressed by the Koga fight, it was more challenging than most of this game (though the difficulty could definitely still go up!).

Incredibly fun and unique. Can't wait for 3.0.

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
    Years
  • Hey Schrroms,

I have download InfiniteFusion_2.2 and installed it twice now and I get the same result. When I launch the program, it is only a small square with no controls. I am guessing that the game is not launching properly.

i.imgur.com/cloKPLf.png

Looks fine to me. Are you sure you're using the right controls? The 'C' key is the equivalent of the A button and the X key of the B button. You can change the screen size in the in-game options menu. Hope this works.

Can confirm types are fixed and back to normal. Awesome. Thanks, Schrooms. Great demo.

Finished the demo with the following team: Butternair (Butterfree|Dragonair), Magneslash (Magneton|Sandslash), Magnezing (Magneton|Weezing), Golizard (Golduck|Charizard), Nidoape (Nidoking|Primeape). The Magneton fusions are a bit OP due to their ridiculous defensive typing (Magnezing only has one weakness and it's a single to Fire!). Golizard is great. Nidoape was an early acquisition and kind of fell off later on.

Also I was impressed by the Koga fight, it was more challenging than most of this game (though the difficulty could definitely still go up!).

Incredibly fun and unique. Can't wait for 3.0.
    Thanks you! I'm glad you enjoyed the demo, it really means a lot. I love seeing all the different teams that people use during their playthoughs!

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2018
    There seems to be an issue involving the gambler on route 11 that gambles money against yours, I've beaten him to where he gives me over 100k one time and the next time i beat him he charges it back to me in debt for some reason,

i always reset when i lose so i don't have a debt to him. Can't post the picture yet due to not having 5 posts

Schrroms

Years
  • I don't suppose you'll consider HM items instead of HMs?
    I do actually. In fact the items are already technically in the game even though there's no way of getting them at the moment.

HMs are still in the game though. The items will be optional quest rewards instead of completely replacing HMs.
    Off the top of my head:
    Flash: Lantern
    Cut: Machete
    Rock Smash: Pickaxe
    Strength: Lever (All I could think of. Open to suggestions for a better one)
    Teleport: Teleporter (same)
    Surf: Surfboard
    Dive: Scuba Gear
    Fly: Eon Flute

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    This is a really good game! I'm really liking some of the fusions, like Manbat. Can't wait for 3.0!
    I have a suggestion for the Strength item name- Power Bracelet (cuz TLoZ)
    And on a more buggy note, the 2nd youngster on Route 22 (the one that says neither you nor him are ready for the Pokemon League) gives out 2 potions upon defeat... and every time you speak to him after that, even if you leave the route or save and quit.

skyblade57

Random Internet User
    Years
  • hey schrroms, could we get a paralysis orb in a future update? it could be useful for... idk, it would be cool (p.s. don't introduce hoenn because you can make nearly unkillable pokemon via shedinja body + dark or normal type head)

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2018
    hey schrroms, could we get a paralysis orb in a future update? it could be useful for... idk, it would be cool (p.s. don't introduce hoenn because you can make nearly unkillable pokemon via shedinja body + dark or normal type head)

Could simply create a special rule for Shedinja.

It is immune to fusing because of its passive, or because of how it comes to be.

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2023
    this is a great game so far looking forward to seeing what happens next

are you looking for custom sprites for fusions and if so what gen style are you looking for?

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2018
    (bug?) So, I traded my Farfairy (lvl 1) for a Psymander that was level 21 on Route 9. The Psymander had almost no stats and no moves learned despite being level 21. After the first battle its stats auto fixed, however, moves were still bleh.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2018
    Dunno if its been noted but it seems like most chansey fusions , like with jigglypuff for example seem to have absurdly low hp, like 26 for a level 15 Jigglypuff * Body* , Chansey * Head* , i guess it bypassed some sortof base stat cap and started over from 0?

PKMN Gamer Retro

THE Retro Gamer 9000
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2018
    (bug?) So, I traded my Farfairy (lvl 1) for a Psymander that was level 21 on Route 9. The Psymander had almost no stats and no moves learned despite being level 21. After the first battle its stats auto fixed, however, moves were still bleh.

Keep training him. He gets some decent moves later on. If need be, do the "EXP share" tactic. (Have him come out first, then switch to another, stronger Pokemon)

Schrroms

Years
  • Dunno if its been noted but it seems like most chansey fusions , like with jigglypuff for example seem to have absurdly low hp, like 26 for a level 15 Jigglypuff * Body* , Chansey * Head* , i guess it bypassed some sortof base stat cap and started over from 0?

Not impossible. I'll look into it, thanks for letting me know.

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2023
    Yo Schrroms, How about making it so when two of the same pokemon are fused together you get a Shiny version. Since i saw the the shiny fusion sprites you got laying around, would be a shame to not use 'em. Also, was thinking about going through the sprites and making some of the more derpy ones by hand if that's okay. Was gonna make some of the Back views as well.

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2016
    I would like to suggest making it so you can't edit your moves when you level up in battle and get the option to learn a new one by just pressing the confirm button. It's pretty easy to level up by only pressing the a button if you have a move in the first slot that can handle whatever you're fighting and I think accidentally erasing that move shouldn't be easy to make happen forcing you to be inconvenienced to fix it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2016
    Having difficulty finding dudes wallet in Pewter City for the Hotel Quest. Ive pressed C on every part of every bench and around the benches as well thinking maybe it was a hidden sprite item, but with no luck. Two more things. Posted in reddit about the infinite potions on the way to Pokemon League. Makes it waaaaay too easy for early game money. Lastly, as soon as you go in Viridian Forest, there is a youngster on the path directly above the sign to the left that gives a Runtime Error message upon talking to him which crashes the game. Otherwise I am enjoying myself a lot with this ROM.

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2023
    @LilJPDwag
    I've started work on doing some fusions maybe we could work together (although I'm planning on redoing in gen 5 style)

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2023
    @ShadowCory1101 The wallet is on the path to Mt Moon. Need to edit the message saying that it is in Pewter City.

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2023
    if having 3-4 typings is still a possibility i guess the easiest way to do it is introduce fusion typings eg bulbasuar charmander fusion would be type1 gass/poison type2 fire giving 3 types (just need to code the new type in which is gotta be easier than making code that allows 3-4 types and could be used for moves aswell
    ok so looked at the 1st post again and saw the possible dual type move list and looks like this idea is already being used so yh ignore me

Last edited:
    Back