• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New region

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    New region

He he I gave it a try, and if I may...

New region

Can I lead a gym? Maybe gym 7 or 8?

Ice demon

All purpose cleaner ^^
    Years
  • Nice work fellas.
    I do agree with this particular reply though -

Naminé said:
    If Mr. JakeEMan is really seeking some connections and similarities with the canonic regions, then Naminé thinks that he should take a look at a section of the Japanese map (in any direction), then take it as the basis of the Pokemon region. That is how Kanto, Johto and Hoenn are made, so perhaps a "canonic new region" should be made in a similar manner...

As for the specific towns, it seems that usually there is a common theme between all of the towns and most places. For example, towns in Kanto are named after colors, and so on~

Names like trucker city and what not seem very..Unpokemonesque [my word].How one names the towns adds a certain charm to the game.

JakeEMan

Official American Idiot
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2008
    RMXPUser462 said:
    New region

He he I gave it a try, and if I may...

New region

Can I lead a gym? Maybe gym 7 or 8?

Alright! thats a good trainer card. You GYM Leader #3. And if you could, plz make it bigger. Its to small!

Pokemon Trainer Jonny said:
    Definatly not as good as my others.

Red Bridge Valley
    New region

Did you just edit the bridge and water of Route whatevrthenumberis. It looks EXACTLY like a route from sapphire

Oh if someone doesn't mind, can you please biuld a tower (not like sky pillar) so i can put a legendary Pokemon sprite that someone makes (if you make em or know someone who makes em, then PLEASE let me use it! but ill need to approve first!)

Years
  • JakeEMan said:
    Alright! thats a good trainer card. You GYM Leader #3. And if you could, plz make it bigger. Its to small!

Did you just edit the bridge and water of Route whatevrthenumberis. It looks EXACTLY like a route from sapphire

Oh if someone doesn't mind, can you please biuld a tower (not like sky pillar) so i can put a legendary Pokemon sprite that someone makes (if you make em or know someone who makes em, then PLEASE let me use it! but ill need to approve first!)
    Yeah that one was just an edit which was why I said its not as good.

JakeEMan

Official American Idiot
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2008
    Dashiel said:
    Jake, your places are a eyesore. They are composed of stretched graphics and poorly layed out items. The maps are also extremely blank and uninteresting.
    1.Add more stuff
    2.Stop stretching things
    Ok thx for the advise. Ill try to fix it if i can!

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    JakeEMan said:

Ya, give me a while and I will, I didnt realize it :P

JakeEMan

Official American Idiot
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2008
    Glory City
    New region
    And Considering the pokemon league is there,I will do the cards later.
    Dude, that thing was AWSOME!!!!!! Keep up the good work guys! But that can't be the Pokemon League Cuz we need a lot more GYM Leaders first. So Just make it a big Gym or something. Not Elite four.
    EDIT: I'm still looking for a name for this region, so if you have ANY ideas, please post em. I have an idea: If you make a gym leader, you can design a badge for it if you like to. Just Post the trainer card, name of the GYM Leader's (or leaders') city, and design a badge! Can we also make some more Routes? We can't get to cities witrhout routes! Well, thanx everyone, and keep up the AWSOME work!
    EDIT: Ok, I made a new city. It took me about an hour (30 mins for 2 days) to make the acual city itself, like, the houses, the cave, ect. it took me bout (possably not even) a minutye to make the sand ground. Here it is! I call it Park City:
    Park City
    New region

I guess its alright. It is really big, but sometimes when i take my images from photobucket, they turn out smaller than it reall is. I called it Park city because, well, it has a park in it! It also ahas a cave for a legendary pokemon to be in it. If someone wants to, could you make the inside of the cave? Thanx.

Last edited:

JakeEMan

Official American Idiot
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2008
    Ok 2 Gym Leaders but they are single battles and you have to verse both for the badge.

O Ya! Like in Gold and Silver! Thats cool! Im working on a new city right now, and ill be done very shortly! Ill EDIT this one when i do!

EDIT: OK, new city! Its called Frost Town:
    Frost Town
    New region

If you take the chair lift, at the top is a skie rental hut. Rent a pair of skiis and you may SKI AWAY! At the top of the mountian, you can buy a cup of hot chocolate for your pokemon's HP (just like the wicked old lady at the top of mount Pyre that sells you Lava Cookies.) There is an ice skating rink which is the only way to get to the GYM.
    Ok guys! I forget the site that you make trainer cards on. I shortcut icon was on my desk top and i dont know what happened (it was probablly my lil bro, but thats OK:) ) So can someone plz post a site that i can make trainer cards on, plz. Once again: THANX!

EDIT: I made a new one, but it aint a route! Its a Library:
    The Library
    New region

Its ok. I might edit it later!

EDIT: Hello everyone! I have some ideas:
    - Make the inside of you GYM (add portals, sliding arrows, ect.) with the characters in them.
    - Make little character sprites of your own so that you and other people can add them to your cities and GYMs (you MUST credit people that made characters that are used for your city or ir will not be used! I repeat: will NOT be used!)

Well, I have these little people that i made. They are Half-Naked-Fat-Guys:
    Half-Naked-Fat-Guys
    New region

You must credit me if you use em!

EDIT: Wow! Still no one posted in a while. O well! I made a new thingy. It the Graveyard.
    The Graveyard
    New region

Walking into the blue light will heal you. The green grave has a special Pokemon hidden inside, but you need a Release Crystal to unleash it!

EDIT: WOW! I went on vacation and i thought that when i got back there would be lots of new stuff. o well. im thinking of re-editting Aztec city. g2g.

Last edited:
    Back