• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Pokemon Thread

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Aww! ^^ It's so cute! :3 I love seeing those silhouettes too, it's a nice way to build suspense for the new upcoming Pokemon. X3 I don't know a lot about Sonic so I can't seem to find the resemblance. XD It sure looks cute though. I find it funny how lately all the legendaries have been turning out extra cute. XD

~Kelsey

Roffle

Banned
    Years
    THEY ARE NOT STARTERS. GOD ALMIGHTY HOW STUPID DO THE FORUMMERS GET HERE?

OBVIOUSLY:
    one of them is a friggin pre-evo of Mantine. HENCE THE NAME TAMANTA.

IT IS CALLED WAKING UP AND SMELLING THE ROSES. stupid idiots.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    *cough* Well... someone was having a tizzy fit. >.> Had they not been booted out I would have recommended a time-out. XD

Anyway! This is what happens when I'm too sick to come to the computer for a couple days! New pokemon!!!

I must say, I did think of Chaos when I saw Manafi. Cute and little, most probably (as already stated) the next Mew/Jirachi/Celebi. Not just because it fits the profile as being small and cute, but also because it is featured in the next movie. I don't think it looks wimpy though... come on now.

The first shadow, yeah, prolly a pre-evo of Mantine. They're too alike to ignore.

Second one, that's certainly cute-looking. My guess is some sort of normal pokemon in the likeness of Linoone or Furret. Some weasel-like thing. Just my opinion though. Phunboy's drawing looked a bit like what I pictured.

The third one looks like a parrot holding a music note. Eh, I suppose it could be a pre-evo of Farfetch'd, but I can't tell if it's holding the thing, or if it's coming out of its head. o.o Aw well, not much else to say except for that I love parrots and would die if they made one into a pokemon! XD

As a final word, I don't think that just because they've shown us a bunch of pre and new evolutions doesn't mean that's all they've got or that there's a huge amount of them. They're probably just showing us these to tease us before they bring out the brand new pokemon.

EDIT: Hmm... Crystal Clair, if those names are right for the other pokemon (I'm sure they are ^^), then I'd say that Perappu sounds an awful lot like "parrot" and Buizeru sounds an awful lot like "weasel". Yes indeedy.

Last edited:
    Years
    Light_Azumarill said:
    *cough* Well... someone was having a tizzy fit. >.> Had they not been booted out I would have recommended a time-out. XD

Anyway! This is what happens when I'm too sick to come to the computer for a couple days! New pokemon!!!

I must say, I did think of Chaos when I saw Manafi. Cute and little, most probably (as already stated) the next Mew/Jirachi/Celebi. Not just because it fits the profile as being small and cute, but also because it is featured in the next movie. I don't think it looks wimpy though... come on now.

The first shadow, yeah, prolly a pre-evo of Mantine. They're too alike to ignore.

Second one, that's certainly cute-looking. My guess is some sort of normal pokemon in the likeness of Linoone or Furret. Some weasel-like thing. Just my opinion though. Phunboy's drawing looked a bit like what I pictured.

The third one looks like a parrot holding a music note. Eh, I suppose it could be a pre-evo of Farfetch'd, but I can't tell if it's holding the thing, or if it's coming out of its head. o.o Aw well, not much else to say except for that I love parrots and would die if they made one into a pokemon! XD

As a final word, I don't think that just because they've shown us a bunch of pre and new evolutions doesn't mean that's all they've got or that there's a huge amount of them. They're probably just showing us these to tease us before they bring out the brand new pokemon.

EDIT: Hmm... Crystal Clair, if those names are right for the other pokemon (I'm sure they are ^^), then I'd say that Perappu sounds an awful lot like "parrot" and Buizeru sounds an awful lot like "weasel". Yes indeedy.
    I thought exactly the same things xD And yeah Manaphy ****ly looks like Chao from Sonic o.o
    BTW I think the 3rd shadow is mostly an evo of Farfetch 'D I mean look at trhe stuff it holds, it's look bigger than Farfetch 'D's anyway all we have to do is to wait xD

BTW I checked the Kanji from the CoroCoro and didn't see any Tamanta/Perappu/Beizaru things. I think they are made up. :/

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Its from the new movie 'Pokemon Ranger and the Price of the Sea', thats coming out... Its so freaking cute... Maybe its Kyogre's preevoultion? Because Kyogre's in that movie so....you never know.

That'd be cool if it WAS in Diamond and Pearl.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    For anyone that hasn't seen them yet, three new Pokemon are out. A pre-evolution to Mantine called Tamanta, a parrot Pokemon called Perappu, and a mammal like Pokemon called Buizeru

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    New Pokemon Thread

TAMANTA
    New Pokemon Thread

PERAPPU
    New Pokemon Thread

BUIZERU

Thanks to Water Pokemon from www.pokebeach.com for the pics.

Enjoy!

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I think one is definatly the pre-evolution of mantine. The others I cant really say.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Perrappu and Buizeru both look cool, although I liked the bird with a scythe idea a lot better for Perrappu's shadow. Ah well. I don't think we need any more pre-ev's though x_x.

Psycho

♥~Catalina~♥
    Years
    Interesting, I like Buizeru the most out of all of them. It has the most appealing design to me; and it favors a more otter-like type Pokemon. Perrappu also has an anomalous design, however, I can't say the same for Tamanta or Manaphy - which I'm not too impressed by in the least bit >_>;

Buizeru and Perrappu are definitely the best new Pokemon, by far, from my perspective. You can already surmise a list of the attacks that Perrappu will be able to learn.

Psycho

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I hate tamanta because its going to evolve into a Mantine. But I will give it a chance. Finally a Pokemon that has something to do with music(that parrot looking bird)

:t003:Dark Venusaur

Back