• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New giratina form on serebii

eternalglory

Private Eye
Years
  • the new form just feels like it lost its legs. I wish they had announced new forms sooner... but wouldnt they have to be in the programming for D & P to have them compatible with newer versions???

demonmike

Missing-Nin
    Years
  • the new form just feels like it lost its legs. I wish they had announced new forms sooner... but wouldnt they have to be in the programming for D & P to have them compatible with newer versions???
    Like it mentions on the serebii page, it could be this generations equivilant to Deoxy's. So this means new games are headed their way, theres no sprite for Giratina in existance in D or P.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    the new form just feels like it lost its legs. I wish they had announced new forms sooner... but wouldnt they have to be in the programming for D & P to have them compatible with newer versions???

Most likely it would work the same way as it did with Deoxys. As it travels from one dimension to another (in this case I guess the 3rd 4th gen game and Diamond/Pearl), it would shift forms to one that wouldn't rip a hole in reality.

Ryo1234

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • Speed Deoxys isn't programed in to Ruby, Sapphire, FireRed or Leaf Green.
    Why would this form of Giratina be programed into D/P if it was a version exclusive form?

And wasn't Giratina based on a centipede in the first place?
    Anyway- I finally get the title of the movie now, Bouquet of the sky = Shaymin. Lawl, I feel slow.

Nicku

//[N]ICKU::
    Years
  • I'm confused, happy, and another feeling I don't know.. I didn't except a news like this.

I don't like it's wings, they look ... too weird or something O.o It look like something you want to cut off, because they're getting annoying ..
    But Giratina's still cool Owo And I hope the new form will be in the movie xD

And finally some official Shaymin art x3

New giratina form on serebii

Hur, hur, just for fun ~

- Nicku

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • That seriously just doesn't look right. It's so much like a deformed Giratina... =\
    I guess it flies better that way? It's like lost all its legs and the wings are just ripped into threads almost.

Awkward, awkward, awkward. But it's amazing to see what they've decided to do with it. I still wouldn't want to use it in the game if it looked like that, xD unless it's ingame sprite looks 100x awesomer.

Sekushi Sushi*

Roses are red, I love you!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    I personally really liked it. And we are slowly getting more promises of a new game with dawns manga character not having a name and now this. Its definately gonna be Giratina now. Yessss1

Commander_Latios

The man of Eternal Boredom...
    Years
  • erm... yeah.... i liked giratina better before he transformed.... no he just looks like a.... well.... some kind of centipede-demon-dragon-thing.......

on another note, shaymin's cuteness almost makes up for it.

eternalglory

Private Eye
    Years
  • epiphany!
    wouldnt giratina's new form have to be programmed into battle revolution, since battle revolution would need the model for it? AND if that is true, couldnt we see the other forms (if there are more) this way as well?

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    Hmm if the form we now now is the great dual wall of hell does that mean centipede version is offensive?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    epiphany!
    wouldnt giratina's new form have to be programmed into battle revolution, since battle revolution would need the model for it? AND if that is true, couldnt we see the other forms (if there are more) this way as well?

True, someone would have to search its programming though

This is truly scary, and amazing at the same time.

Who knows what other differences this new form may have

Back