• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] New Galarian Forms?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Ok... let's see... I don't think we will get to many more Kanto. It will probably mostly be Johto and Hoenn and maybe Kalos. That is a very big maybe. With Galar being a colder region, I would love to see some more polar like pokemon. I am not sure of all the confirmed pokemon see so far, so forgive me if I say pokemon who have shows to have a normal form.

Lapras is supposed to have a Gigamax form according to the leak, so I doubt there will be a Galarian Form. Meowth is also supposed to have an Galarian Evolution since that leak has been right on literally everything.

From Johto:
    Hoothoot/Noctowl = Snowy Owl, Maybe Psychic/Ice (Rather have snowy owls be its on pokemon.)
    Shuckle = Ice/Bug
    Donphan Galarian Evolution? = Maybe a more wooly mammoth, similar to Mamoswine, but with more elephant like qualities? Maybe Ice/Steel or just steel.
    Sunkern/Sunflora and an Evoluition? = Maybe they could be based on the Snowbelle Flower. Grass/Fairy or just Fairy pr Ice/Fairy

Hoenn:
    Tropius - Maybe an Evolution and a form? Maybe instead of a nanab berry or whatever berry grows around its neck, it could be a white berry or something. Maybe Dragon/Fairy or Dragon.

We need to remember that even if pokemon are showed, if they aren't in the world outside of the Wilds where the environment changes, they could still have an Galarian form.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    To anyone mentioning Hoothoot, have y'all forgotten that we saw a normal one back in a previous trailer? :)

Also, saw the video someone posted on this thread regarding a a new regional form for Rapidash and... I need that in my life. Seriously, that sounds way too cool and if it was real it would probably be my favourite regeional form from gen8. I'll do anything to make that leak a real thing just for it.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    There is a rumor about pegasus rapidash, but I could be wrong about that

it's funny how now this has some degree of credibility to it, given that Galarian Ponyta was basically just revealed

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Originally, I didn't care about Galarian forms of older mons, I just wanted to see completely new Pokemon, but the idea is growing on me, because that Ponyta was Super Cute.

Also, Alolan Ninetails is basically my favorite Pokemon, so I can't really oppose the Galar forms too hard!

I'm curious to see what else comes along. :>

I wanna see some Hoenn Pokemon get Galarian forms...

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Galarian Ponyta is the best thing that's happened out of the Kanto version Galarian Forms. I hope the lore about this Pokemon is "this is the original ponyta" LMFAO

...But okay, can we have AT LEAST a Galarian evolution of Corsola? Remember how they made Corsola more relevant last region by making it prey to Mareanie. Well, give Corsola a Galar evolution to help counter them. Mareanie is already in Galar, so? I'm sure down the line Corsola will probably be in Galar. GIve it a Galar evolution or Galar form or something.

Years
    I know that most of ya'll dislike the kanto pandering, but I was thinking of a possible galarian form that I just can't get out of my head... seeing as it was mentioned PLGPE - in PLGPE there's an NPC in Vermillion that mentions that Grimer and Muk are made up of water primarily (iirc...) - what about a Galarian Grimer that's made up of purified water? Entirely clean, non-toxified water - It'd look kind of cool to see a grimer made up of water, that's like, kind of see through?

I don't know, can't get it out of my head lol.

Illyasviel

video game hustler
    Years
    I doubt Lapras will have a Galarian form as
    Spoiler:

Back