• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen need a burmy

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
Years
  • i know it takes a long time for pokemon to appear in trees with honey. i usually put honey on trees right before i go to sleep. most of the time when i wake up, the tree is shaking. but i recommend puting sweet honey on at least 5 trees to almost guarantee to get a burmy.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Wurmples and Combees appear most of the time ><;

Yeah. Each pokemon has a different rate of appearing at honey trees. Heracross is really rare while Wurmples are very common to find. Burmy is in the middle, so I'd recommend putting honey on at lease 3 or 4.

wiccanmaid

breeding lover
    Years
  • there are some trees that get better results than others like the ones in and around flororama town seem to have a better chance than others to find a rare pokemon. thats were i do my treeing and i have found about four burmys all on the same tree.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • there are some trees that get better results than others like the ones in and around flororama town seem to have a better chance than others to find a rare pokemon. thats were i do my treeing and i have found about four burmys all on the same tree.

Actually, some trees don't contain Burmy at all. Some may or
    may not contain Munchlax, Aipom, or Heracross either.

It depends on where the trees are.
    Floaroma is the best place to find those Burmy, though.

what I'd like to know is how your rival manages to get Heracross
    AND Snorlax.

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2008
    if u really mean u need a wormidam, a girl with blonde hair on route 214 has one.or evolve a male burmy at lv.20. if u r looking for burmy, i think a double battle somewhere has it. if u r looking for mothim, u see it in a battle somewhere, or evolve a femaleburmy at lv.20. (or vise-versa with the male/female evolutions. i am not really sure.)

Shadowthinker

Blissey OKOer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2008
    You cant just get a Burmy from a trainer who has it.Keep trying you need persistence

Dashi_sato

New ROMhacker
    Years
  • if u really mean u need a wormidam, a girl with blonde hair on route 214 has one.or evolve a male burmy at lv.20. if u r looking for burmy, i think a double battle somewhere has it. if u r looking for mothim, u see it in a battle somewhere, or evolve a femaleburmy at lv.20. (or vise-versa with the male/female evolutions. i am not really sure.)

ummm, I said I wanted a burmy. You should use better grammar.

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2008
    i didn't mean get the burmy, i just meant see it.

and why do u need to catch a burmy? u just need to see it to have it in your pokedex.

and what do you mean by better grammer?

Last edited:

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • i dunt no mabe we culd undurstand u bettar if u had better grammer

The whole point of the thread was to help Dashi_sato catch a Burmy :/

I'd use the trees in Floaroma Town. They have the most Burmys there. At least I think ... Well you could always trade xD but ...

Dashi_sato

New ROMhacker
    Years
  • i didn't mean get the burmy, i just meant see it.

and why do u need to catch a burmy? u just need to see it to have it in your pokedex.

and what do you mean by better grammer?

I didn't really ask if you wanted to know why, but I'm trying to collect all of the different cloaks, and I haven't found one yet, so there's an answer to your question. - -:

Oh, and the word is spelled Grammar, with an "a" :\

ChildishEnvyx3

r-r-rawr?! ♥
    Years
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2009
    Oo i hated Burmy...i couldnt get the evolved for and i didnt know where the girl with one was so i went around for like 4 days trying to breed till i got a girl one...but i couldnt but luckily i got a girl one from the GTS=Great Trade Stuff :) (except those noobs that want a biddof for jarachi)

Back