• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto

flarizardmew

Iruka fangirl, watch out! ^.^
    Years
    funny naruto thingy

I found this movie called anpother stupid flash movie. i forgot the name of the person that made it but i give him/her credit. So here's the url and laugh away!!!
    (it's a funny whacked up version of haku's death. it's F-U-N-N-Y!)

https://ic1.deviantart.com/fs9/f/2006/007/f/f/zabuza_edit_2.swf

I'm not sure if it will work but if not, i don't know what to do. if it sounds like spamming feel free to close it. i didin't know if i could post the video or not.

Last edited:

Ozone Layer

Hidden Leaf (Konoha)
    Years
    Me too
    I can't see it
    but I have one
    Naruto

White_Winter_Wolf

Sasuke's Female Reincarnation!
    Years
    element_skater444 said:
    do u think sakura has a chance w/ sasuke in naruto?... i dont! lol
    I personally prefer Sakura Lee. And Sasuke Hinata. Sakura seems to loud for Sasuke, and not strong enough. Imagine what the kid would be for Sasuke Hinata?! A sharigan, Byauken (sp?) super ninja!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
    I know I support Naruto/Hinata XD

But I wouldnt mind Itachi/Sakura lol. Sometimes Sasuke pisses me off enough to support that XD

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    White_Winter_Wolf said:
    I personally prefer Sakura Lee. And Sasuke Hinata. Sakura seems to loud for Sasuke, and not strong enough. Imagine what the kid would be for Sasuke Hinata?! A sharigan, Byauken (sp?) super ninja!

I think thats great that Sakuras last name is Lee. It sounds better than Sakura Uzumaki or Sakura Urameshi. And Sakura Sarutobi does not fit well. So Sakura Lee or Sakura-sensei are good.

Back