• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto is coming to toonami!

pirategirl92

Still loves season 1
Years
  • Hopefully the voices fit. I hate it when they're sooo off of the original. I can't wait though! I Love Naruto so much! (And so did the people at a-kon! That was probably the most cosplayed anime there.)

Edit: I was just talking to my friend about the voice actors, and he said they rocked! He actually met them... (lucky him) And they didnt cut out the part where Naruto turns into a woman, lol. :P

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
  • fudge01 said:
    the preview looked like it was just scenes taken from most of the startings it had no people talking probobly because the voice actors have not even been released yet *shrugs*
    Actually, they had a little more scenes from the first episodes and Naruto vs Haku. They also played the original Japanese audio track. If you watch the commercial, you can hear Naruto's Japanese yell while fighting Haku.

Years
  • pirategirl92 said:
    Hopefully the voices fit. I hate it when they're sooo off of the original. I can't wait though! I Love Naruto so much! (And so did the people at a-kon! That was probably the most cosplayed anime there.)

Edit: I was just talking to my friend about the voice actors, and he said they rocked! He actually met them... (lucky him) And they didnt cut out the part where Naruto turns into a woman, lol. :P

WHAT?! So cool! Is A-kon the place that's near you?

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Yeah the dubbed Naruto (hopefully) should be a WHOLE lot better then the dubbed one piece (IMO it sucks...) I heard Naruto's yell too on the preview, hopefully they keep a voice close to the originals X_x; I hate it when they make dubbed voices sound completely opposite of what you expect when you imagine them...well lets cross our fingures and hope for the best! XD :P

RentCavalier

Mercenary
    Years
  • *shudders at the One Piece dub*

The manga is really good tho. One Piece> Naruto. Why?

BECAUSE PIRATES ARE BETTER THEN NINJAS!

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
  • RentCavalier said:
    Untill Adult Swim takes on Naruto, It prolly won't be as good as it could be. :(
    Naruto's like s-CRY-ed and YuYu Hakusho. All three are more suitable for Toonami rather than [adult swim]. Though you should look at the YuYu Hakusho and Rurouni Kenshin dubs. Both are quite graphic yet are edited perfectly enough for Toonami.

RentCavalier

Mercenary
    Years
  • I must admit, the Kenshin dub was really well done, I was impressed.

And I generally hate s-CRY-d. Too childish. Toonami can have it.

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Call me slow if you must, but is it coming to the UK (i cant be bothered to look at the other posts)

~Yami_Zidane

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • If it is released in Europe, it'll probably be on the Toonami UK/France channel... which might show a sign that it's improving from its crappy state. No other UK channel would accept it, as anime is frowned upon in the UK thanks to the Daily Mail -_-

Years
  • I'm so excited. I've got a good vibe about it. Well..for now all we can do is wait! Just one season and then it will show! (..and we'll go back to school..)

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
  • We'll just have to wait and see. Naruto has been my fav. Anime for about 2 years now. Kakashi is still considered my fav. character throughout the anime. Then again, there's nothing wrong With Sasuke, Gaara and etc. Lots of great characters. Personally I won't mind being refreshed on the earlier episodes as long as they didn't screw up the VO's like most of you mentioned. That'll just kill my reasons for seeing it on T00nami.

The g00d thing about it, is that now my friends can see why I like it so much. I never had a chance to let them even read the Manga before sch00l ended,(and I'm on vacation, so I can't go to their houses) so hopefully it'll turn out g00d. Would suck to tell your friends how g00d something is, when they screw it over with the crappy edits.

~Blade~

Back