• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto is coming to toonami!

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    still, that's over a month old so ill just leave this here cuz it can change into some Naruto discussion thread

Years
  • I learnt of it some time ago. One Peice and Naruto are the two new Anime's coming this year to Toonami and furthermore the UK. Hopefully this one will grasp my interest because I haven?t really taken interest in the others so far, I'm just more of a 15's anime person, not a PG or 12. I find Horror Anime much more my taste XD. The things that show on Toonami are normally things that 13 year olds watch, not that I have anything against them, it's just they don?t exactly grasp my attention.

I have heard Naruto is quite good though.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Just saw an add for IGXP and NAruto, Toonami looks like it might actually be heading into the light again...And I might actually start watching TV again...XD

Years
  • Oh cool! Naruto rox! I've read the manga.. *I likes it!* I get an anime mag every month and the last one talked about Naruto...so I know what they're gonna do...It says they're not gonna show blood...and there's one ep where Naruto turns into a woman..I'm not sure about that one.. XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    That's the first episode actually, and it isn't that hard to cover up, because it was covered well enough in the original versions. But each episode has different levels of what can and can't be shown, so it's up to Shopro to edit, then up to the channel to add any extra edits they think might need to be made.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Fav Char? Hmm, probably Sakura the most... even though I also like Ino, XD.

I'm just hoping its not butured and killed after being showed on Toonami, I mean, i'm not a big fan of dubs myself, subs yay, but anyways, if its a good dub, it'll get me to watch. We all see what's happened with pocket monsters dub...

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Its true Narutos is the best. But I think putting it on toonami would be kind of wierd. I always pictured it being on adult swim with more raw action and less edits :\.

Years
  • Hey! Did anyone see the preview for Naruto yesterday? On Cartoon Network, they were showing a pretty long preview thingy..as CN's 2005 kickoff special..It was awsome!!

Years
  • I think Naruto's gonna rock Toonami when it comes on...If Shonen Jump has alot of people getting SJ...Then the anime will do fine too!

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
  • If the preview's anything like the actual dub, visually, then we can expect there not to be unnecessary blood removal. o_O Two things ShoPro has to be careful not to do to screw this up.

1) Translate everything PROPERLY and NOT according to how Viz "translates" it on Shonen Jump. Byakugan > "Evil Eye" >_O Sexy Technique > Ninja Centerfold

2) USE THE ORIGINAL MUSIC. Alot of it is rock anyways, something that dubbing companies feel kids are into and tend to change the music into. Not to mention, alot of it is incredible and fits the scenes perfectly. Orochimaru's ominous music is incredible and would a tragedy to remove. Keep silent scenes and keep all of the music intact. Infact, hopefully CN allows the openings to stay. They DID show them off (ROCKS and Haruka Kanata) in the commercial, so they SHOULD at least show them. :\

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    the preview looked like it was just scenes taken from most of the startings it had no people talking probobly because the voice actors have not even been released yet *shrugs*

Years
  • I can't wait to hear what their voices will sound like. When I watched the preview,I didn't hear anything either...

Back