• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

N64 Game Pak Emulation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
Years
  • My buddy from the net said that the N64 Game Pak can be emulated and there is a possiblity to use the Pokemon Team from GameBoy Pokemon Rom in the Stadium ROM. I believe he wasn't lying.

So, how to play Stadium on the emulator WITH the Game Pak? And how to load the Gameboy ROM PokeTeam to the Stadium ROM? Ever the same In-game battles and mini-games started to bore me. I would love to acces the game parts that require the Game Pak.

if it require the Plug-ins please say what plugins are needed.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • Well, there is no real Transfer-Pak Emulator, but there is a way to emulate it.
    The N64 Emulator Project 64 offers a Plugin system.
    For that Plugin system, a controller Plugin named N-RAGE has been developed.
    Not only that it improves the way of controlling your game, it also has a Transfer Pak function, which allows you to load GameBoy ROMs, so that you are able to play Pokémon Stadium on the Project64 Emulator, with your Pokémon from the GameBoy ROM.
    You can set every thing that is neded via it's settings dialog.

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
  • Scizz said:
    Well, there is no real Transfer-Pak Emulator, but there is a way to emulate it.
    The N64 Emulator Project 64 offers a Plugin system.
    For that Plugin system, a controller Plugin named N-RAGE has been developed.
    Not only that it improves the way of controlling your game, it also has a Transfer Pak function, which allows you to load GameBoy ROMs, so that you are able to play Pokémon Stadium on the Project64 Emulator, with your Pokémon from the GameBoy ROM.
    You can set every thing that is neded via it's settings dialog.
    Great Thanks Scizz!
    It works!
    How bad!
    When I try to access the GB Tower the sad Kimono Dancer says that Transfer Pack is set not properly.

Last edited:

Aon

Shadow Master
    Years
  • No plugin developed has got the Gb tower to work. It's a shame, but it just dosn't.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2009
    pokemon stadium runs the gameboy games in the gb tower using an emulator, they would probably need to have a gb emulator built into the project 64 or n-rage plugin to get it to work.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back