• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MysticaLugia's Sprite... thingy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    I like the head the way it is, but I may as well edit it, I'll be a minute...

EDIT: I fixed the head, but I don't like it... -_-;

~ML

Last edited:

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    MysticaLugia said:
    SUre, you can! Annd, I don't take requests anymore, sorry... but I do take suggestions/comments/crits, etc.

I'm currently working on a dragon pixelart, I'll post it here after it's done!

~ML

Alright... gotcha, no more requesting for me. Besides, I have already found some other customs. Good luck with your other sprites though, and I like your Tempryu, very nice.

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    Okay, thanks! Here's my cruddy attempt at a town...
    'Tis Youngwood Town, a town in one of my RPGs. I made the trees and grass from scratch, and I edited the buildings. The trees look weird, I know... *chops down trees*

~ML

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    Sorry for the DP, but I finished the PA of that golden dragon.
    I origionally made it for the June sprite contest, so.. here it is. The background took FOREVER. >.< Enjoy!

~ML

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    Thanks! Here's a quick pixelart before I call it a day and go to bed...
    A wolf Pokemon named Lunalpha. Ph34r it.

~ML

JakeEMan

Official American Idiot
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2008
    MysticaLugia said:
    Okay, thanks! Here's my cruddy attempt at a town...
    'Tis Youngwood Town, a town in one of my RPGs. I made the trees and grass from scratch, and I edited the buildings. The trees look weird, I know... *chops down trees*

~ML
    Hey! Can you please post that city in the New Region thread? Thanx! O ya! and make a trainer card for the Pokemon GYM Leader!

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    hey guys MysticLugia already stated that she isn't taking anymore requests so try not to ask for too much, okay?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back