• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MysticaLugia's Sprite... thingy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    Thanks! *hugs* But I'll be out 'till Saturday, gotta prepare for this UBER-HARD music competition... so till then, see ya!

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • Salamander was made by UmbreonMaster, she just finished his evo line lol, and thats a shame, i have a big surprise for you when you get back hehe.

_Manafi_

under the sea
    Years
  • omg

you changed your name my old friend Ho-oh

your sprites are just as good as ever

i like the ghost-eeveeloution its cool!!

cant wait too see more :)

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Its a shame that people steal sprites, when youve definatly worked really Hard on them. Don't feel to hard about it. Keep up the good work. I like the 3rd evo of the Cat that you made for KH! It fits in the line puurfectly...(sorry, couldn't resist!)

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    ^_^ Thanks! Yeah, I already mentione dI didn't make the Salamander sprite... but I'll be back on saturday with more sprites! I have to prepare for NYSSMA (A music competition) and I'm doing 2 hours of practice to prepare... -_-; It's hard work... ugh...

~ML

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    I'm back! And a got a 99 on my competition score! *jumps for joy* And here's a new sprite-

Hykrentei, a mix of Ho-Oh and Entei, obviously. Partially from scratch. *huggles* *gets burned*

~ML

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • ^_~, i'm glad you did well, i'm proud of you +huggles+, i actually have er about 20 4th gens, i wondered if your gonna be redoing teridra's evo and then doing the last evo or wha, and i'm assuming your doing houndox atm right?

chao_lover

avy made by shadow rayquaza
    Years
  • that latias is so cute!! all of them look awesome!! great recoloring and shading and great cuteness ^_^ if you took requests id definately request

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    Well, I can take suggestions... even though I'm still busy with other spriting stuff, I'll take any suggestions.

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    Yes, just be sure to give me credit! Anyways, here's a scratch sprite that took me nearly an hour to do... It's a Kyogre!

And here's the Shiny version:

I got the pose off of the Colleseum Kyogre's pose. I luffle it to death!

~ML

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • I luffle it to death too, i just wonder when my sprites will be done ^_~, you should try Shadow, OMG I luffle Shadow ^_^

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    these are all great, look forward to seein more!

EDIT: any way I can get a back pose of corpseon?

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    Thanks! Yeah, the Kyogre's my first attempt at a pixel-over... thing. Anyhoo...
    Tsunalpha, the 3rd evo of Houndox. Is it good enough?

~ML

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    no, like in pokemon games when you are using your pokemon in battle and it basically shows their back......

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back