• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mystery Dungeon Code Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
Well I got the dogs but apparently...I need to do alot before Rayquaza Lugia Groudon and Mew will join me o.o oh and Jirachi.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
How did you recruit the Legendary beasts? There is a 0.1% chance to get them to join you as Serebii even says that

Well, now there's a Simple Questions thread to ask this, but I'll answer it here anyway: there are ways to boost your chances at getting a Pokemon to join you. One is to give your team leader the Friend Bow, which boosts your chances by 10%. The other way (that I know of) is to raise your team's level. Obviously, this has a limit (since the max level is 100), which is 24%...but together with the Friend Bow this becomes an extra 34% added to whatever the Pokemon's chance originally was. These become NECESSARY when you're trying to get Pokemon with virtually 0 or negative percentages, like the dogs, Groudon, & Rayquaza.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
hey i need helpp...
i got up 20 lvls of magma cavern.... and i dont want to start from the start!
P6?7+ 1RT2W(male)?? TQ6?4
?N??? ??3R8?8? ?K(female)H?
??S?(male) PT??PR?? 7757...

Thanks!

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
can someone help me?? please??
my little brother wants to play it but he would die... and i told him so wait so can ya help?

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
ok, ill just google it...
apparntly you get it from whiscash, hang on....
ill keep looking though

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
So you've got it now? or do you need something else?

Last edited:

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
I'll help you yeah, because I don't know what to do after you beat Lugia...whats weird is i'm like only level 20...my original character wise XD...so I just rely on my legendaries who are 30-50 XD

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
heh heh wow.... thats .... weird heh
Do you know how to change your leader? to someone else?
and thanks for helping, let me know when your done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back