• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Space or Facebook?

Myspace or Facebook?

• My Space

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Facebook

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Other...

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    ~Meh, I don't have myspace...at least not yet. But from what I hear it's all good. Right now, I just use livejournal...

Alex The Great Master

Zeophyte in Eternal Exile
    Years
    I've never ever heard of Facebook. My friends use fotolog.net, and it's pretty much limited, so I use Blogger. I tried to use LiveJournal, but you need to pay to customise it and it's difficult to post.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    I have a my space, but I don't really update it much. I mostly just add new people when I meet them IRL or online but that is all I really do with it besides adding new pictures...I don't really use it to find new friends or to talk to people. I have forums like PC and MSN/AIM for that XD

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~
    Shadow of Ash said:
    Personally I have no idea what Facebook is but I really like My Space ^^

Lol you haven't heard of facebook? It's like the hottest thing among college students.

I have a facebook but I don't update it much. If I wanted my own webspace, I'd make my own website (which I will this summer)

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Kurosaki~Dragon

Let the Thunder embrace you
    Years
    I ahte Mysapce :/ I just hate it >< Everyone in chhol has one and my friends want me to get one but it sucks, I just can't stand it, to many phyco people there, my friend has like over 10k friends or something, whast the point if you don't even talk to half of them? My school treats the # of friends they have as a status symbol :/ ....man i can just rant rant about the idicracy of Myspace.... never heard of FaceBook I might look at livejournal though i prefer it to myspace

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    ~Kiki~of~The~Grand~Line~ said:
    I ahte Mysapce :/ I just hate it >< Everyone in chhol has one and my friends want me to get one but it sucks, I just can't stand it, to many phyco people there, my friend has like over 10k friends or something, whast the point if you don't even talk to half of them? My school treats the # of friends they have as a status symbol :/ ....man i can just rant rant about the idicracy of Myspace.... never heard of FaceBook I might look at livejournal though i prefer it to myspace
    Hear hear! If you want to express yourself, just get a blog, that's all you have to do....And how can they be 'friends' if you're not going to talk to them?

Back