• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My first shop, please have a look...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skippy the Great

BovineBruiser!
Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    Okay...The shop is back, up and runnin' again. For real this time! For those of you that had pending trades, I do apologize, once again for being away for so long.

First, The Rules!

I did not hack my Pokemon, nor did i clone them, so I will not accept what i suspect to be hacked Pokemon in trade.

Pokemon with *insert user name here*(MM/DD) after them are in trade negotiations, so, even though I do still have them, they will be held for one week for that user. If a trade has not been decided at the end of one week, they will be up for bids again.

I do still except Shinies and Events, but I much prefer to have Pokemon I can actually use, not ones that just look pretty.

Upon request, I can remove EV's from Pokemon, in the case I don't know the Pokemons EV's, and you want to EV train it yourself.

What I am seeking:
    EV trained and IV bread Pokemon will always be wanted by me more than Shinies and Events. de_darkrai is already my official Platinum move tutor man, so I don't need any Platinum move tutor offers any more. Also seeing a Timid Distant land Zapdos that still has Extrasensory in it's moveset. NO HACKS WILL BE ACCEPTED!!!

What I have to offer:
    *NEW!!!* UT Jolly Sneasel with Fake Out and Ice Punch in it's moveset (IV Trained by Live-Life (user name on serebii.com) 10/31/12/15/20/31
    One UT Jolly Chimchar with egg moves Fake Out, Thunder Punch, and Fire Punch (Decent IV's)1/29/8/15/27/29 HP Dragon 60
    Shiny, Adamant, Scizor, Lvl 52 (EV's and IV's are unknown) Recieved in trade. Looks Legit.

I have Eevee's, Lvl 1, all with starting moveset Helping Hand/Baton Pass/Curse/Wish...Males of ALL natures, Females of most natures. I have four Adamant,

Lvl. 1, Munchlax with Curse and Double-Edge in there movesets.

I have Ditto's of all natures.

Below is a list of other stuff I have...
    UT Shinies
    "Jolly" Manaphy, Lvl 1(from Pokemon Ranger)
    "Lonely" Mankey, Lvl 1 (Moveset includes Close Combat, Earthquake, U-Turn, and Rock Slide)
    "Jolly" Kricketot, Lvl 4
    "Serious" Shinx, Lvl 5,
    "Hastey" Geodude, Lvl 6
    "Naughty" Oddish, Lvl 22,
    "Hardy" Spoink, Lvl 22,
    "Careful" Octillery, Lvl 34,
    "Impish" Blastoise, Lvl 36 (Obtained in trade. I used berries to remove all EV's from it.)
    "Jolly/Serious/Brave/Naughty/Hasty" Lickitung, Lvl 36
    "Timid/Hasty" Noctowl, Lvl 36
    "Relaxed" Spheal, Lvl 41 (found in the wild with PKRS)
    "Naughty" Sealeo, Lvl 41
    "Gentle" Peliper, Lvl 49
    "Quirky/Calm/Bashful" Magikarp, Lvl 6/17/22
    "Calm" Gyarados, Lvl 37
    "Serious" Octillary, Lvl 46
    *NEW*
    "Adamant" Beldum, Lvl 5
    "Jolly/Hasty" Slakoth, Lvl 10
    "Lonely" Buneary Lvl 12
    "Timid" Dugtrio, Lvl 54

EV'd Shinies
    "Docile" Lucario, Lvl 51, MAX EV's in Atk and Speed
    "Gentle" Machamp, Lvl 50, MAX EV's in Atk and Speed
    "Impish" Blissey, Lvl 100, Obtained in trade EV's are unknown, does not know "Thunder Wave", does not know "Siesmic Toss" (currently has PKRUS)
    "Impish" Milktank, Lvl 100, Obtained in trade EV's are unknown.
    "Adamant" Scizor, Lvl 52, Obtained in trade EV's are unknown.
    Events
    "Quiet" Jirachi, Lvl 17, (WISHMKR)
    "Mild" Mew, Lvl 10, (Toys'r'Us)(MYSTRY)*Being Held for Live-Life*02/10*

Other Pokemon
    "Calm" Regigigas, Lvl 70, (UT)
    "Quiet" Regigigas, Lvl 1, (UT)(Platinum Regigigas)

I know, it's not much, but hey...it's a start...PM me anytime with offers...All offer will be taken into consideration, even if what you have is not on my list of Pokemon I am seeking. *EDIT* I need a Timid, Distant Land Zapdos that still has Extrasensory in it's moveset. First person to get me one get choice of any three Pokemon in my shop. NO HACKS!!!

Last edited:

Skippy the Great

BovineBruiser!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    Make me a realist offer, this is on a first come, first serve basis...if the offer is right, I'd trade them all to you.

TIC TAC

Xbox Live GamerTag:iDESTRUCTx
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Dec 25, 2017
    "Adamant" Hitmonlee, Lvl 50, MAX EV's in Attack and Speed
    "Bold" Golem, Lvl 50 MAX EV's in Attack and Sp Def

Interested in these, check my trade thread for offers and post your offers on my thread please. TY

Skippy the Great

BovineBruiser!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    I've updated my shop 3 times already today...some stuff is already gone, and new stuff has been added...I didn't think my little shop would be taking off so nicely...Thank you all who have traded, or are in negotiations, so far.

Pharue

Breeder, EV'er... and more?
    Years
  • I'm fairly interested in either of your Mew's... I'll offer anything from my thread, including my services, in return... the link to it's in my sig.

Skippy the Great

BovineBruiser!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    Pharue...i could use both a Sassy Spiritomb, and a Brave Spiritomb, and they both have to be "Capable of taking hits" in there discription, and a Calm Tentacruel that is also "Capable of taking hits", but I would have to have you get me one of each for one of the event Mew's, and I don't think it would be enough to even get the Shiny Mew...I am mostly looking for EV trained Pokemon, or other event Pokemon...or what is in my sig...which I am willing to give up more than what's fair for them.

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    im interested in ur "Gentle" Gyarados, Lvl 50, MAX EV's in Attack and Sp Def

would u be intersted in a shiny manaphy

Last edited:

DarkSkarmory

President of Skamory's Country
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2008
    Can I Have a Eevee with Helping Hand/Baton Pass/Curse/Wish??

I give u a Shiny hariyama for one.

Skippy the Great

BovineBruiser!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    reac51707: if it's a legit shiny Manaphy, Yes, i'll trade. (i'll hold the Gyarados for you for a week so you have a chance to show me the Manaphy)

Darkskarmory: Does it matter what nature the Eevee is, and is your shiny Hariyama EV'd?

de_darkrai: anything that is legit, and requested in my signature is automatic, and a Bold Milotic, EV'd Milotic with Hypnosis in it's moveset would be nice too.

elementtrainer119: no thatnks, i am more looking for events, other shinies that i can trade, or EV'd pokemon, but feel free to make another offer if you'd like.

reac51707: Trade accepted...Thanks for the Manaphy

Last edited:

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    What language is the name of this Mew?
    Shinies w/Random EV's "Careful" Mew, Lvl 100

I'm also interested in the Platinum Quiet Regigigas. I offer a BT Platinum Palkia (it has one ribbon but otherwise UT) or I offer an Aura Mew For it

Skippy the Great

BovineBruiser!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    What language is the name of this Mew?
    Shinies w/Random EV's "Careful" Mew, Lvl 100

I'm also interested in the Platinum Quiet Regigigas. I offer a BT Platinum Palkia (it has one ribbon but otherwise UT) or I offer an Aura Mew For it

Shiny Lvl 100 Mew is in english, and i'll take Aura Mew for the regigigas

Just updated my shop list, with a few more Poke's.

Last edited:

Skippy the Great

BovineBruiser!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    Timid" Bayleaf, Lvl 30(Distant Land)
    "Timid" Uxie, Lvl 50
    "Hastey" Mesprit, Lvl 50
    "Modest" Azelf, Lvl 50

is there 3-4 things on my trade thread that u want(events or shinies or both)
    I traded off the bayleaf already, but the other 3 are still there...I would be interested in your Jolly Regigigas (movie 08), and Your POKTOPIA Magmortar

Years
  • I like your Platinum Regigigas and Lax Toys R Us Event Mew.

Please have a look in my trade thread and tell me if you like anything.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back