• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Molly Hale Fanclub

Which version(s) of Molly do you like best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    How often do you dream about Molly?
    Well sweetie, I once had a dream about Molly. It was really, umm...*sttuters.*

Anyway, I don't dream of Molly much. :/

Treecko Tamer

AKA 'Darkliger'
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2012
    Sorry for not posting much. life kinda gets ya.

How often do you dream about

Not often, really. Not the same way others do. I love Molly as a favorite character (nothing more, I'm afraid.) But that dosen't take away from the fact that she's adorable at six-years-old, very cute at ten, and blazin' (gorgeous) at eighteen.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    XD yeah dreaming is not relaly a thing I have a choice of doing...but if I could...I'd proabably choose to dream about Molly a bit more!~

altarialover :t334:

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
    Years
    How often do you dream about Molly?
    Well sweetie, I once had a dream about Molly. It was really, umm...*sttuters.*

Anyway, I don't dream of Molly much. :/

I've dreamed that Molly's adult form is an actual gym leader in one of the new upcoming Pokemon games! XD

Guest123_x1

altarialover said:
    yeah dreaming is not relaly a thing I have a choice of doing...but if I could...I'd proabably choose to dream about Molly a bit more!~
    I just exaggerated my answer just to be naughty... though I do think of her almost all the time when awake!

Shenlong said:
    I've dreamed that Molly's adult form is an actual gym leader in one of the new upcoming Pokemon games! XD
    woot! *imagines how smexy Molly would be as a real gym leader*

-------------------
    I also continued (to completion) with another fanart I started months ago:
    https://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c140/ottermi619/mii/fanart/cda9bf5a.png

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    OH brilliant fanart! Though I don't think Molly's very happy in this fanart lol.

Yeah if it's daytime dreaming count me in!~

Anfd I see that you changed your username =]

altarialover :t334:

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Okay! OMG! That modification looked so-oo real! I wish I was half as good as you were ^_^ I wonder if you can make Molly more happy like? XD

Guest123_x1

All your modifications look real. You're very skilled.
    I've been trying to do some more (especially of redrawing elements), but I get stuck when I do the drawing on paper part (I remove all colors in selected image to be modified (white out), leaving only an outline [I might also erase some line elements too], print, and then draw the new modification elements in)
    ----------------------
    Sometimes I wonder if I fell in love with Molly too late?

Last edited:

Serge165

The Trenchcoated man
    Years
    Ottermi619 said:
    I've been trying to do some more (especially of redrawing elements), but I get stuck when I do the drawing on paper part (I remove all colors in selected image to be modified (white out), leaving only an outline [I might also erase some line elements too], print, and then draw the new modification elements in)
    ----------------------
    Sometimes I wonder if I fell in love with Molly too late?
    Not Necessarily, Otter, I may have fallen in love with her right from the start, but Jessie still likes her also

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    It's never too late, unless you're getting older than her DX

Okay, can't wait to see more modifications C:

Guest123_x1

The reason why I believe I fell in love too late is because I never saw PK3 until NYEve (for 2006-shortly before I started this club)
    ---------

https://miikun.ifastnet.com
    I've moved the fan shrine to a different host because the previous one (ueuo) was causing pop-ups problems.

----------

Molly Hale Fanclub

I wish I was Kingdra in the pic!

Molly Hale Fanclub

Is this hot or what!?

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    The reason why I believe I fell in love too late is because I never saw PK3 until NYEve (for 2006-shortly before I started this club)
    Woah, that is late :x I can't remember when I first saw Molly in the movie but I think it was when I saw the DVD and bought it, 8D

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    I can't remember when I first saw the film, but I know it was before I started secondary school. Which was in 2002.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back