• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Moemon Bonds - Beta V1.0.2 RELEASED!

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2021
    thanks.

so no moemon can evolve right now right? Is there a point in training the wild ones caught over Lania and Mio?

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2022
    thanks.

so no moemon can evolve right now right? Is there a point in training the wild ones caught over Lania and Mio?

There is, for backups atleast. Having backups is good too since items cannot be used in battle. And most of the enemies can knock these two out frequently.

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2022
    New bug found:
    ---Losing in an event battle and then fighting a wild moemon causes a game-breaking bug.
    (FIX: DO NOT SAVE when you did this process. It is advisable to restart your emulator and reload your last save file before the event battle. The next major patch will fix this critical bug.)

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2022
    More screenshot logs for the next update:
    Moemon Bonds - Beta V1.0.2 RELEASED!

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2022
    Minor version update:
    [*]Fixed the softlock behavior of a certain Moemon OW at shrine of tides
    (Link added to main post)

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2024
    Hey I noticed the little girl crying in the east of the Cave of Beauty, is there a way to interact with her? Or there is another way to find "my" beauty?

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2022
    Hey I noticed the little girl crying in the east of the Cave of Beauty, is there a way to interact with her? Or there is another way to find "my" beauty?

You will need a Potent stone in your bag to talk to the crying girl. You can get the potent stone, thru advancing and exploring the game further.

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2023
    Just wanted to let you know I'm enjoying the hack. The writing made me laugh and wasn't cringy at all to my surprise. I also like how you have companions in this. Makes the game not feel lonely. The maps are pretty nice and atmospheric too. Just a solid overall hack.

Back