• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mewthree? Real or Not? DEBATE HERE

Real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Fake

Votes: 40 87.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Anyone who used any "prove" that Mewthree exist obviously don't know, or just didn't bother to research the complete story of Mewtwo. "Mewtwo Returns" and "Mewtwo Strikes Back" aren't the only two place where Mewtwo appears. Did all of us forget about the infamous radio drama?

Ai have explained the "numbering concept" very clearly already. Any copies of the original is automatically named "____two." Since Mewtwo is a copy/clone of Mew, it's called Mewtwo. That doesn't mean it's the 2nd produced creature. Ai said it herself that she is a clone of the original Ai because of Dr. Fuji's experiment, but he constantly fails. The clones of Ai continue to die. Ai(two) said that she maybe Aitwo, or "Aithree", "Aifour" in reality because there are countless copies that died before her. Nevertheless, she is Aitwo because she is a copy of Ai, and any copies are named by the number "two" to distinguish the clone from the original.

Dr. Fuji did mention that he can create another copy of Mew that is even stronger than Mewtwo (which will also be called Mewtwo, even though it's not the same Mewtwo as the one we know today, but it got the same name just because it's a clone of Mew). When Mewtwo learned about the death and short life span of clones, Mewtwo did question Dr.Fuji about what will happen to Ai(two) when she dies. Dr. Fuji simply answered "we will create another Ai(two.)" As we see from this scene, even if there is a plan to create another clone of Mew, it will still be named Mewtwo regardless of whatever further increase in power. Even if we assume that such creature whose power surpasses that of Mewtwo and is also a clone of Mew exists, it will not be called Mewthree either way. This clearly shows that whoever started Mewthree do not know the entire background to Mewtwo, but claimed to know everything about it... "Mewthree" will never fool the japanese audience, or anyone else who also know about the radio drama.

The Radio Drama for Mewtwo's birth is by far the most darkest, most organized and deepest of all Pokemon product, and is unlikely to be surpassed by any other future Pokemon product in terms of the complicated issues mentioned within. (It's also the only place where Pokemon openly talked of religion/God, when Mewtwo questions who "God" is, and got angry at "God" for what happened to Ai(two).)

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Harrison said:
    Okay the cover of the legendary Mewthree

And him in Pokemon Black
    See Mewthree exists somewhere in the world.;)

Wait-they made a game called Pokemon Black? I never played it. Why does Japan never release some good games to the us public?:(

emeraldslay

Obsessed with Mew/writing
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 3, 2008
    frostweaver said:
    Anyone who used any "prove" that Mewthree exist obviously don't know, or just didn't bother to research the complete story of Mewtwo. "Mewtwo Returns" and "Mewtwo Strikes Back" aren't the only two place where Mewtwo appears. Did all of us forget about the infamous radio drama?

Ai have explained the "numbering concept" very clearly already. Any copies of the original is automatically named "____two." Since Mewtwo is a copy/clone of Mew, it's called Mewtwo. That doesn't mean it's the 2nd produced creature. Ai said it herself that she is a clone of the original Ai because of Dr. Fuji's experiment, but he constantly fails. The clones of Ai continue to die. Ai(two) said that she maybe Aitwo, or "Aithree", "Aifour" in reality because there are countless copies that died before her. Nevertheless, she is Aitwo because she is a copy of Ai, and any copies are named by the number "two" to distinguish the clone from the original.

Dr. Fuji did mention that he can create another copy of Mew that is even stronger than Mewtwo (which will also be called Mewtwo, even though it's not the same Mewtwo as the one we know today, but it got the same name just because it's a clone of Mew). When Mewtwo learned about the death and short life span of clones, Mewtwo did question Dr.Fuji about what will happen to Ai(two) when she dies. Dr. Fuji simply answered "we will create another Ai(two.)" As we see from this scene, even if there is a plan to create another clone of Mew, it will still be named Mewtwo regardless of whatever further increase in power. Even if we assume that such creature whose power surpasses that of Mewtwo and is also a clone of Mew exists, it will not be called Mewthree either way. This clearly shows that whoever started Mewthree do not know the entire background to Mewtwo, but claimed to know everything about it... "Mewthree" will never fool the japanese audience, or anyone else who also know about the radio drama.

The Radio Drama for Mewtwo's birth is by far the most darkest, most organized and deepest of all Pokemon product, and is unlikely to be surpassed by any other future Pokemon product in terms of the complicated issues mentioned within. (It's also the only place where Pokemon openly talked of religion/God, when Mewtwo questions who "God" is, and got angry at "God" for what happened to Ai(two).)

Is there an entire radio drama or was there just one for Mewtwo?

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
    MysticTrunks said:
    Wait-they made a game called Pokemon Black? I never played it. Why does Japan never release some good games to the us public?:(
    --; There is no such game as Pok?mon Black. That whole thing was fake.

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    It's not real, only a myth and that is it. No information have been cormifred about it so no one knows.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    I had no luck in programming him..And there for he is all fake now..The operation was a total failure.But I still might think he is since in the movie they said something about that they were gonna make another one.I think they might have.But maybe not.

Lord Nidokingu

The Highest Nidoking
    Years
    What are you people talking about? Of course he's real. He's a good buddy of mine. We go way back. I just saw him a couple of days ago as a matter of fact at the 7-Eleven. He was a few dollars short on gas money so I loaned him some. I swear that car he drives is a gas guzzler.. =/

Yeah, I think you know what I voted... *rolls eyes*

Oh, and the genius that photoshopped the sprite onto that magazine page forgot to transparentize where the tail loops over on our right. Nice work.

Last edited:

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Lord Nidokingu said:
    What are you people talking about? Of course he's real. He's a good buddy of mine. We go way back. I just saw him a couple of days ago as a matter of fact at the 7-Eleven. He was a few dollars short on gas money so I loaned him some. I swear that car he drives is a gas guzzler.. =/

Yeah, I think you know what I voted... *rolls eyes*

Oh, and the genius that photoshopped the sprite onto that magazine page forgot to transparentize where the tail loops over on our right. Nice work.

Wat he said, that mewthree cover is a fake. But wat about the one in the game?:\

Maruo

A Direct Hit To Your Heart~
    Years
    Mewthree is real guys, look at this pic.
    See its the movie where Mewthree gets made. I really want to see it.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Harrison said:
    Mewthree is real guys, look at this pic.
    See its the movie where Mewthree gets made. I really want to see it.

Whats this? A Pokemon movie? Has Japan gone a lil haywire?:confused:

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
    MysticTrunks, making a fake game screenshot is ridiculously easy, especially for R/B/Y. And that's a very sloppy screenshot at that - the font in "Mewfive" is completely wrong and it's supposed to be written in all caps. --;

Harrison, stop photoshopping that sprite onto things. Quite frankly, you're very bad at it. I mean, putting a sprite on a movie poster? Seesh...

And MysticTrunks again, it's fake. Completely and utterly fake, and whatever Harrison decides to put that sprite on in the future is all fake, simply because that sprite was made by Pokémon Factory and Game Freak does not steal fan-made sprites. --;

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Dragonfree said:
    MysticTrunks, making a fake game screenshot is ridiculously easy, especially for R/B/Y. And that's a very sloppy screenshot at that - the font in "Mewfive" is completely wrong and it's supposed to be written in all caps. --;

Harrison, stop photoshopping that sprite onto things. Quite frankly, you're very bad at it. I mean, putting a sprite on a movie poster? Seesh...

And MysticTrunks again, it's fake. Completely and utterly fake, and whatever Harrison decides to put that sprite on in the future is all fake, simply because that sprite was made by Pok?mon Factory and Game Freak does not steal fan-made sprites. --;

Oh I see. Thanks for telling me though.

To Harrison: Faker! He's a fake pokemon and will be fake.:cross-eye

devilicious

dream
    Years
    View Poll Results: Real or fake?
    Real 4 10.81%
    Fake 33 89.19%

Who were the 4 people with some kind of problem?

kohei said:
    Anyway, I hope Mewthree won't be created, not ever. It would screw with the game so much... I mean, 3 Pokemon with "Mew" in the name will be stupid imo.

Flareon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Espeon, Umbreon, Kecleon, Charmeleon... Yeah.

Years
    Unless ya call Mewthree a pkmn glitch in tha game or are talking about a fan-made version of pkmn who has actually put Mewthree in it, Mewthree ain't real. Tch, it was never an official pkmn created by Nintendo. <_<

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Your not the only one. I also wish he was real. But its cool how others made mewthree a pokemon to play in their hacks.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Eh, but fan made games and hacks are nothing but fan made games and hacks.

That means they'll never be like the real thing, that is if Nintendo ever makes a Mewthree, it'll probably end up as completely different as Pikachu is to Rayquaza. =P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back