• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Member of the Month: November 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007

Member of the Month: November 2007

Alright... Let's start November with a lovely and pupu " Member of the month " thread. :3 I took off a category, by the way. It was known as " Most likely to member ". Why did I took it off? Mostly because it's useless. ...Let's go. And I think that everyone knows how it works? I guess so. Make sure to follow the rules and everyone will be happy, at the end.

Rules

[Read them before voting]

You must vote in 8 categories, at least
    You're not aloud to vote for yourself
    You must write the member's username, only; not a big and useless paragraph, neither small sentences (Ex: She is the best, in the community!)
    You're only aloud to vote for one person 3 times
    In each category, you can vote up to 3 people
    When you're voting, be conscious about who you're voting for; don't just vote for someone that doesn't fit in a category
    If I don't do the results before December the 1st, you're aloud to do them

You're my favorite...

[Favorite Member]

> Male:
    > Female:
    > Moderator:
    > Staff Member:
    > Pairing:
    > Member:

You're the...

[Character Traits]

> Coolest:
    > Nicest:
    > Cutest:
    > Smartest:
    > Funniest:
    > Weirdest:

You're the best...

[Best member in a certain subject]

> Writer:
    > Spriter:
    > Webmaster
    > Role Player:
    > Welcomer:
    > Newbie:

Thanks for voting, pupues. :3

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Updating from this, you must receive permission from the forum moderators to create the MotM voting threads as there are already people who have requested to make the MotM threads. Therefore this will not be used when, indeed, November comes about.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back