• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MANiKin: Sign-up & OOC

Renege

C arry T he F lame
Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    What should I do about the Umbreongirl thing. Should I include her /the sister/ in my post or just act like she's there?

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • I don't think she's going to actually join the rp. Other things came up so she probably won't finish her sign-up.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • Just talked to eletj (toby) today and he said that umbreongirl has given up on the RP cause she doesnt have the time anymore unfortunately.

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2011
    I was under the impression that this RP was going to move fast, but no one's posting...?

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2021
    If anyone drops out and another slot suddenly opens up, I call dibs on it! I would love to join...

Thanks.

~Pro~

IceFireLighnting

Hey...stop putting me through this torture! MARK FIRE, THUNDER AND THE QUEEN AS ACCEPTED! Mh..meh...:( But I'd really like to be in this RP. REALLY. And I heard that umbreongirl hadda dwop out, so...
    This is for Paralell's eyes only. I'm serious. It's confidential. DO NOT OPEN.

Spoiler:

But this is open to the public! I know, it's two girls, but, hey. I got a plan. A good plan.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

IceFireLighnting

Really really really really really really hope that I get reserved...I've been hounding this RP every since I was beaten to Thunder.

...Mh...Meh...Mehmehmeh...:(

Look up two posts for my unfinished SU.​

Last edited:

IceFireLighnting

I'm sorry, but I seriously don't get it. The 8th, when I went to reply here, she was on. When I was done, she was gone. I'm sorry, if it sounds like criticism, but, I don't get it.

Is my computer screwed up in the microchip? :( If it is, I just want it to know that I love it, and that even when it's in that big computer case in the sky or something, there'll be its screen, which got squashed and cracked a couple years back.

Anyway, now my SU's five posts up. Check it--no, them.

Last edited:

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • D: I'm a little confused. Were the un-taken characters taken by the above sign-ups? Are you still considering, or what? I'd love to play, but I don't know if I can even try. XD;

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2011
    I feel like it was inactive before the get-together thing was posted, but I'll take your word for it O_o

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • anybody got any ideas to revive it before it dies completely? Im busy with school but slowly putting a post together.

Renege

C arry T he F lame
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    Sorry. I was just waiting for my question to be answered. I guess I'll make a post tomorrow.

Back