• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Magmortar and Electivire

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
Twisted bastard dangles the method over our heads, then yanks away the crucial detail, making revealing it at all entirely pointless. Good thing I already have those two.

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
Years
wow watch it be magmortar or electivire as the thing to say.

nobody knew it would be that simple, thats an interesting way to gain them. I'm thinking maybe, the game names? such as magmortar is ruby and electivire is yellow or something. or it might be a comlex sentence.

anemos

Insomniac
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2010
we have known that the pokemon were in the game for a long time.. i think somebody must have tried it. if it works, i'd be surprised. the manaphy mission code in ranger was not "Manaphy" =D

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
Years
Crap! You're probably right about the Manaphy code.

>.< Probably a long code of random letters and numbers.

anemos

Insomniac
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2010
do the datel guys work for nintendo? no, yet the spew AR codes out all the time. he (serebii) figured something out. sorry to shoot that idea down, but i realy doubt it

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
Years
I didn't think so, but serebii must have a ton of time on his hands, seeing as how he runs a website and has enough time to type in random codes on PBR.

EDIT: is the guy's name actually serebii?

Darkblade

The Ultimate Espeon Fanatic
Years
if it's just a bunch of random numbers how would serebii know? does he like work for nintendo or what???

Probably hired someone to sit there all day and brute force their way in

brute forcing is trying every combo and soon get the right one

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
Years
umm that would take days, maybe weeks. theres like 20 numbers/letters you can put in, I don't think that anybody would have the patience to do that (especially not me)

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2007
Serebii looked at the code of the game to get it. Or as someone else said he did

Darkblade

The Ultimate Espeon Fanatic
Years
true, but we are talking about people who would sell their left legs for a shiny sirskit

shadowboy166

Gues who's internet is working
Years
  • Age 29
  • hell
  • Seen Dec 7, 2023
Well all i hope for is that the english and US code are the same and that by the time they release it here the code will be released!

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
Years
nah, nintendo is nice, but never THAT nice, it'll be a long time before the U.S. even gets another clue as to what it is.

that would ruin the "secret" XD

Dark Empoleon

Armored Emperor Penguin
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 8, 2012
Well, how do you guys know the code is a mess of numbers and not just a certain word, like for Magmortar's code has something to do with magma or something fire.

anemos

Insomniac
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2010
manaphy's code WAS random letters and numbers. why would nintendo make it easy?

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
Years
because, nintendo isn't going to say: okay guys guess everything that has to do with fire.

when this comes out it's going to totally ruin it as there will be PKTOPIA magmortars and electivire flying around the wireless trade thread.

Back