• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Loucas2.0 Nozul Region Pokedex [Fakemon]

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 4, 2024
Hello!

my name is Loucas and this is my second account, my first acount cannot be reset unfortunately.
so I have a lot of time now with my current job, i decided to work on my fakemons!

this is gonna take time lol i just got started earlier and did the first ones!

hopefully you'll like it and please do give feedbacks and ideas. thank you!

dewckg6-67744464-66bb-4c7d-ad4d-491b1e1f581d.gif

Name: 001 Swigliwog
Type: Grass/Water
Classification: Tadpole Pokemon

it tries it's best to swim alongside other pokemon, but it usally gets carried away by the current drifting away.

dewcjzd-905e6274-d164-41f5-8f6b-350ba6de1ea0.gif

Name: Pollili
Classification: Tadpole Pokemon

evolves from Swigliwog

it rest underwater with only its big leaf tail on the surface gathering sunlight. at night when it's dark, you can hear it croak along with other Pollilis

dewcoke-ae7060a3-fe5a-4b48-8fd0-88ad6c85c6b2.gif

Name: Witchtree
Type: Grass/Ghost
Class: Weeping

evolves from female Nuzleaf using Dusk Stone

it's said that when you hear crying within a deep forest at night, it's usually haunted by a witchtree. it lures unfortunate souls and petrify them so they'll be part of her forest.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 4, 2024
so i need to post 5 times to post another link, bummer. guess i'll save this spot.

Years
Ohhh wow they're even both animated! I love the lil tadpole's design, that leaf is adorable ;o; Does he eventually get a third form too?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 4, 2024
okay so here's my latest!

dewo6xr-ddacacea-7568-4aac-a754-fe8afac29fb6.gif

Name: Termicept (termite+receptacle) lol help
Type: Bug/Electric
Classification: Electric Termite

it's based on a plug.
When you experience power outages, check your electric outlets, there might be a Termicept feeding on your electricity!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 4, 2024
dewolv9-d1c7707d-6b2d-4b5c-ad45-132df6def89d.gif

Name: Blaisy
Type: Grass/Fire
Classification: Flower Pokemon

it stays very still bathing in the sun in the meadows. when disturbed, it will flutter about and release pollen that scorch everything it touches. ashes from its pollen are great fertilizers.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 4, 2024
Ohhh wow they're even both animated! I love the lil tadpole's design, that leaf is adorable ;o; Does he eventually get a third form too?

thank you! he does get a 3rd evolution!, but i haven't gotten started making bigger sprites, somehow it's harder for me.

Right? i didn't even know i could animate gifs, i hope i can improve it to BW levels.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Ummmm these are fucking incredible. The designs are so tight and so realistic to Pokémon, I wouldn't blink twice if I saw them in game.

The only real recommendation I have is to start attributing some of the Ghost characteristics to the Grass/Water second evolution. In my head, it looks like it could easily evolve into Politoed and I think you should pull some ghostly influence into that second evo. Maybe make it lurch up one of those spirit things (you know what I'm talking about, right? Those fire ghost/spirits common in anime) or something to that effect. I hope that makes sense!

Completely optional tho cause legit these sprites are perfect.

I think I love Blaisy the best, so far. It's so cute and yet its expression is like 'don't mess with me just cause imma flower!'.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 4, 2024
The only real recommendation I have is to start attributing some of the Ghost characteristics to the Grass/Water second evolution. In my head, it looks like it could easily evolve into Politoed and I think you should pull some ghostly influence into that second evo. Maybe make it lurch up one of those spirit things (you know what I'm talking about, right? Those fire ghost/spirits common in anime) or something to that effect. I hope that makes sense!

my baaaad!
the third one is actually an alternate nuzleaf female evolution, i guess i forgot to put it in the description! sorry!

and yes when i finished, i thought it does look like it evolves into politoed, but i couldn't change it, it's so cute already hahaha

I think I love Blaisy the best, so far. It's so cute and yet its expression is like 'don't mess with me just cause imma flower!'.

glad you like it, i am thinking of making it the grass starter, with fire secondary typing, if you notice i made the tadpole 001 which is Grass/water, that is the grass starter. but when i thought of Blaisey, which is basically a flower, i thought to switch it up. Swigliwog is now the water starter, since it is, well, a tadpole that lives in water.

what i couldn't think of is a fire/water pokemon that will be the fire starter.

Ummmm these are psyducking incredible. The designs are so tight and so realistic to Pokémon, I wouldn't blink twice if I saw them in game.

uhm thanks, this is gonna go straight in my head.

thank you soo much for the feedback!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
my baaaad!
the third one is actually an alternate nuzleaf female evolution, i guess i forgot to put it in the description! sorry!
Ah, that makes much more sense! I can definitely see that influence clearly, especially with Shiftry's lore.

and yes when i finished, i thought it does look like it evolves into politoed, but i couldn't change it, it's so cute already hahaha
Truuuuuth. Thing's gonna give me diabetes it's so sweet.

uhm thanks, this is gonna go straight in my head.

thank you soo much for the feedback!

Good lol, it should. You deserve it. As for a Fire/Water starter you could always try a dragonfly. They spend they're larval years developing underwater until they pupate into… fire breathing dragons??? Idk man, you're the master of your destiny haha. I'm sure whatever you come up with will be badass as hell though!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 4, 2024
Good lol, it should. You deserve it. As for a Fire/Water starter you could always try a dragonfly. They spend they're larval years developing underwater until they pupate into… fire breathing dragons??? Idk man, you're the master of your destiny haha. I'm sure whatever you come up with will be badass as hell though!

a dragonfly is a great idea, though it might be better of as a bug type, i can already see it in my head!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 4, 2024
Pollili evolves!

dews5q1-6b2c829a-1b70-40cb-aa05-e1ea07e0648f.gif

Name: Croak something something
Classification: Toad Pokemon

If you see a giant lily on a pond, it usually a [insert name]. though it is docile, however it's mildest jump makes crashing waves. It shoots bubbles when it croak.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Oh my god I love it. The contrast in color you added with the orange hands really breaks up the design and keeps it from looking same-y. And the flower on the head is animated very well too. Nothing looks stiff at all. Honestly impressive work!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 4, 2024
dex26c3-17666cd8-9a60-4944-93d8-8518389acf55.gif

Swinub - Nozulan

Type: Grass/Normal

It Chews on vegetation it walks along, leaving behind a trail of clear path. its coat depends on the kind of vegetation it feeds on.

its diet of greens allows it to use photosynthesis to survive harsh environments or when food is scarce

sidenote: help me this feed is littered with grass types.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 4, 2024
Eevee Evolves in the Nozul Region!

dexkjzn-f33d7526-5885-40b7-8b18-cb787ce39de3.gif

Name: Zephyreon
Gentle Breeze Pokemon
Flying Type

it hides in the clouds as it floats by. When it sense danger, it disappears into the wind.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 4, 2024
Another Eevee Evolves!

dexn386-707e146d-4760-4496-b03b-5b8dc0fbee33.gif

Name: Alluveon
Soft Sand Pokemon
Gound Type

missing a few more frames and shading, please forgive me lol

Years
Yooo Alluveon's tail animation is so smooth! And Zephyreon's design is awesome! You're really banging these out and I love them so much!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 4, 2024
Yooo Alluveon's tail animation is so smooth! And Zephyreon's design is awesome! You're really banging these out and I love them so much!

i'm glad you like it! i have been working these designs forever, who knew i could finally make them through pixel gifs.
if you have an criticism please feel free to let me know, i'm still working to get better! thank you!

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
Years
Wow! These are impressive! I love the designs and omg I love that they're animated! Keep up the good work!

Back