• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BDSP Looking to Touch Trade a Deoxys in Shining Pearl and Violet

Days
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Hi there,

Sorry to be a pain or if this is against guidelines but I'm at my wits end! I'm looking to do a touch trade for Deoxys in both Shining Pearl and Violet. It's one of the last ones I need for my Pokedex entry. Thanks in advance!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Hi there,

Sorry to be a pain or if this is against guidelines but I'm at my wits end! I'm looking to do a touch trade for Deoxys in both Shining Pearl and Violet. It's one of the last ones I need for my Pokedex entry. Thanks in advance!
    Hi there, I can trade you a cloned one in SV you can keep. Let me know if you're interested.

Days
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Hi there, I can trade you a cloned one in SV you can keep. Let me know if you're interested.
    Hiya,

That would be lovely if you could. Would a cloned one in any way be harmful to my save file/account in any way?

Days
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Hiya, I'd be more than happy to trade for a cloned one if you'd be kind enough to help me out? Thank you in advance!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Hiya, I'd be more than happy to trade for a cloned one if you'd be kind enough to help me out? Thank you in advance!
    Hi there, sorry we keep missing each other. I work 9AM to 6PM Eastern time zone, but sometimes I work from home. What time are you available?

Clones do not harm your save file. The cloning was done before I've migrated to Home so the games recognize it as a unique Pokémon with unique Home ID tracker number.

Back