• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for Berries! x]

Athena

Untitled.
    Years
    Hey team! I decided I might as well collect some of these berries I don't have... and I swear I ask the berry master and pastoria girl and floramora girl every day, but yet they seem to give me the same ones every day... and I missing something here?

Either way these are these are the ones I am looking for:

#27 -Cornn Berry
    #28 -Magost Berry
    #29 -Rabuta Berry
    #30 -Nomel Berry
    #31 -Spelon Berry
    #32 -Pamtre Berry
    #33 -Watmel Berry
    #34 -Durin Berry
    #35 -Belue Berry
    #36 -Occa Berry
    #45 -Payapa Berry
    #47 -Charti Berry
    #49 -Haban Berry
    #51 -Babiri Berry
    #53 -Liechi Berry
    #54 -Ganlon Berry
    #55 -Salac Berry
    #56 -Petaya Berry
    #57 -Apicot Berry
    #58 -Lansat Berry
    #59 -Starf Berry
    #60 -Enigma Berry
    #61 -Micle Berry
    #62 -Custap Berry
    #63 -Jaboca Berry
    #64 -Rowap Berry

I have all the ones that aren't on thsi list, and I would be willing to trade berry for berry! x] Also, I have some egg-moved pokes that I am looking to trade:

Dratini, Brave nature (+Atk, -Speed) with egg-moves Mist, Dragon Dance, and Dragonbreath.

Shroomish, Adamant nature (+Atk, -SpAtk) with egg-move False-swipe.

Feebas, Modest nature (+SpAtk, -Atk) with egg-move Hypnosis.
    -The following pokemon can be pokerus'd at request<3

But ya! Hopefully you guys are feeling generous and want to have a super fun time trading with me... ;D xD!

Back