• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LiquidIce Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Name:OmegaGroudon
    Your Skills:Spriting
    Desired "job": Spriter
    Proof of Work:
    LiquidIce Inc.

LiquidIce Inc.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Bonjour! I feel like joining this. I run my own ROMHack team, yet I fell potential for this one (as most themes are hard to keep up)

So... without further ado...

Name: Marz
    Your Skills: Mapping, text editing, tile making, tile inserting, basic spriting
    Desired "job": Mapping, text editing, tile making and tile inserting
    Proof of Work: Can I just show you my ROMHack?

Swimmer♂

Glub! Glub! Glub!
    Years
    @Omega Groundon: Congratulations, those sprites are really nice! Welcome to LiquidIce inc.

@Marz: Your hack is really nice and i can see you're a very experienced mapper! Welcome aboard! Congratulations

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
    Bonjour! I feel like joining this. I run my own ROMHack team, yet I fell potential for this one (as most themes are hard to keep up)

So... without further ado...

Name: Marz
    Your Skills: Mapping, text editing, tile making, tile inserting, basic spriting
    Desired "job": Mapping, text editing, tile making and tile inserting
    Proof of Work: Can I just show you my ROMHack?

Hey nice that you ar in our Inc. But those tiles are made by alexmad not by you but i think you too can make tiles ;)

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
    Welcome to all of our new members :) I shall add you in now :)

Is There Anychance someone can make a user bar for us? with the text : Liquidice Incorporated. Join now

and one that says that but Liquidice Incorporated Leader. Join Now

Will be very grateful.

Last edited:

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Hey nice that you ar in our Inc. But those tiles are made by alexmad not by you but i think you too can make tiles ;)

Yes, I didn't make those tiles, those were made by Alexmad. I put him in the credits. I make other tiles that aren't in that hack. I've made snow tiles, and I've re-made a RSE tile that they took out, and it's in the re-make of the first town, since we weren't happy with the first town.

Welcome to all of our new members :) I shall add you in now :)

Is There Anychance someone can make a user bar for us? with the text : Liquidice Incorporated. Join now

and one that says that but Liquidice Incorporated Leader. Join Now

Will be very grateful.

OMG! I'll make one! Or two, actually.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    I'll join!

Skills: unLZ master! Spriter!
    Desired: unLZ inserter, OW spriter
    Proof: Marz and my hack

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    I can help to make a banner for this group and hack...
    @Shyloke, Can you PM me for the information of the hacked?I need the information to make a banner...

This is the banner of this LiquidIce. Inc:
    LiquidIce Inc.

Hope you like...

Last edited:

Water Pokemon Rule!

Pokemon Coordinator
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2009
    Idea 2.

You're a normal guy(or girl) on a pokemon adventure, usual stuff when you see an evil team torturing a celebi. U go battle them off. Celebi tries to time travel to heal its wounds but it takes you along with it. time and space and fate starts falling apart. Due to something you did, "Red" mysteriously disappeared when he was destined to defeat team rocket. Team Rocket is allowed to take over. Will you be able to defeat them and return to your own time?

the time you travel back to is the 3 years between the Kanto Saga and the Johto Saga. and we could perhaps touch on y cinnabar island's volcan erputed and y did the seafoam caves cave in. In the past, you could get to places you could'nt in the present.

Last edited:

Swimmer♂

Glub! Glub! Glub!
    Years
    I agree with Keba i'm afraid..... there is grass behind the roof of the house, where there should be water, same with the trees (in fact, there shouldn't really be trees...)and the corner of the cave (on the right) doesn't match up with the water.... i'm not being harsh, i'm just giving pointers, so you can improve and re-apply. ;)

HackinJohn

FireRed ROM Hacker
    Years
    Hey, speedonh. (PS. I'm a swimmer for my HS)
    Just wondering if the team would like to showcase my hack (or whatever it's called...host maybe) my game? Pokémon Navy?

Also, if ANYONE needs ideas for your upcoming hack. I'm here and have nothing to do...Just tell me what you want the core to be and I can do the rest: including sub-plots, the main adventure, and legendary supervising.

Okay, thanks!

HackinJohn

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back