• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Limited Edition Linkin Park Sprites!

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Okay, here's the deal: You guys can get these if and only if you give me CREDIT!!

I'll be making all of the members of this band which are:Mike,Rob,Mr.Hahn,and Phoenix.

The fist one is Chester, the Leader:
    Limited Edition Linkin Park Sprites!

Pretty cool. :cool:

Ionem

.biomechanic.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2005
    First off, why?

Continuing, there's nothing about that that cathes my eye at all. I mean, not only is there not even a semblance of shading, but it really does look basic and not original at all.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Then I'll make the others better, but I'll take about 50 year- I mean days so don't rush me. Good art takes time...

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    In my opinion this is more of a spriters lounge thing. Plus once everyone has requested all of the members of the band there's nothing to make. I'm going to close this but you can PM me if you have any objections.

Back