• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Limey Fanclubs Inc.™

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Mishy wouldn't let me not include her and Ein considering they are my twin and sister. :[
    You've got to fight to the death with everyone else; but be careful, Gummy is fighting too.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    A lot of racim things make me chuckle. Doesn't make me like Karel.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    And the bizzare thing is that I did it for my old man. I tortured this poor kid because I wanted him to think that I was cool. He's always going off about how when he was in school and all the wild things he used to do. And I got the feeling that he was disappointed that I never cut loose on anyone, right? So I'm sitting in the lockeroom and I'm taping up my knee, and Larry's undressing a couple locker's down from me. And he's kinda, he's kinda skinny. Weak. And I started thinkin' about my father, and his attitude about, about weakness. And the next thing I knew, I jumped on top of him and started wailing on him. And my friends, they just laughed and cheered me on. And afterwards, when I'm sitting in Vernon's office, all I could think about was Larry's father and Larry having to go home and explain what happened to him. And the humiliation - the ****ing humiliation he must have felt. It must have been unreal. I mean, how... how do you apologize for something like that? There's no way. It's all because of me and my old man. God, I ****ing hate him. He's like this mindless machine that I can't even relate to anymore.

fail speech is fail

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Whoa Broseph, almost got to the second page there.
    Limey Fanclubs Inc.™

BUMPAGE!

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I'm requesting joinage. Arian is a pretty awsome guy!
    I approve of Fi x Lime.
    I approve of Arian in general ^_______________________________________^

Back