• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Some shinies and pokes to complete my AS dex!

Status
Not open for further replies.

applereeni

Little apple
Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2016
    I've completed my xy dex a few months ago and I'm trying to complete my AS dex! I am like, 30 pokes away from completing it. I'm also looking for some shinies!

My complete want list:
    Shiny Solosis/Duosion/Reuniclus
    Shiny Whimsicott
    Whimsicott
    Lilligant
    Cinccino
    Tornadus
    Probopass

What I have for trade(you can pick but be fair)
    Some megastones
    Shiny Sawsbuck
    Shiny Beedrill
    Shiny Sunflora
    Shiny Poliwhirl
    Shiny Charizard
    Shiny Jigglypuff
    Shiny Basculin
    Shiny Cubone
    Shiny HA Espurr
    Shiny 6iv Aegislash
    Shiny Mienshao
    5IV HootHoot
    5IV Monferno

I do have more (legendaries, events, HA pokes etc) just message me what you need and I will see. Please send me a message and I will reply tomorrow so we can arrange a trade

Last edited:

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    I've completed my xy dex a few months ago and I'm trying to complete my AS dex! I am like, 30 pokes away from completing it. I'm also looking for some shinies!

Aside from Dusknoir I can complete the other trade evo's (Politoed, Scizor, Magmortar) whenever but I'd trade them unevolved with their held items (did a giveaway like that awhile back and watching stuff evolve is fun, I think? lol).

I can do everything you listed aside from shinies actually but I don't really have the time for breeding it all at the moment, I can start pulling the legendaries out of GTS in my free time if you're cool with that though.

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    I have some of these I could get together for ya for any random pkmn :] I'll send a pm
    Pineco
    Bayleef
    Krabby
    Palpitoad

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2018
    I have a shiny bannette. Do you have an iron fist chimchar/monferno/Infernape?

Years
  • If you give me a day or so, I can breed you these four: Krabby, Scizor (I'll have a Scyther with a Metal Coat), Lopunny, and Yamask.

I can give you all of them for a single event, or is that asking too much? Also, you could clone the event Pokemon--that wouldn't bother me.

I hope we can work this trade out. Thank you!

applereeni

Little apple
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2016
    If you give me a day or so, I can breed you these four: Krabby, Scizor (I'll have a Scyther with a Metal Coat), Lopunny, and Yamask.

I can give you all of them for a single event, or is that asking too much? Also, you could clone the event Pokemon--that wouldn't bother me.

I hope we can work this trade out. Thank you!
    I just received a Yamask from the GTS, and a friend is getting me a Krabby. Also I do not know how to clone...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back