• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: DC Pokemon W/ mail and Jeremys

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    i think telling someone to join a forum before you do anything is rude and against the rules.

Years
  • I have some DC with mail and I might be getting more. Plus I might be getting a few LEGIT JEREMY. BTW Dark_weavile, I'm pretty sure I already told you that your other JEREMY were fake so stop trying to trade them.

Dark_Weavile

Event Collecter (Pm 4 List)
    Years
  • i think telling someone to join a forum before you do anything is rude and against the rules.
    im not forcing noone its just if they want to
    you have any dc with mail?
    nope
    I have some DC with mail and I might be getting more. Plus I might be getting a few LEGIT JEREMY. BTW Dark_weavile, I'm pretty sure I already told you that your other JEREMY were fake so stop trying to trade them.
    im not trading mine. i just dont want to get those jeremys i want others

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2008
    If are your Jeremy's untouched, I want Jeremy gengar and machamp.

What do you need?

I have these JEREMY.

JEREMY
    - HAUNTER untouched
    - MACHOKE untouched
    - SANDSHREW untouched
    - SHELLDER untouched
    - GROWLITHE untouched
    - EKANS untouched
    - SLOWPOKE untouched
    - PSYDUCK untouched

Years
  • Well what do you have to offer for my DC first of all.

Secondly, I know you are looking for them, which would lead me to assume you have the other, otherwise you would be looking for all JEREMY

Cobart, I can check if they are legit if you give me the OT Color, nature and gender. If you are unable to give me such information I would have to assume they are hacked.

Oh and on your website, it does in fact say that you have JEREMY because they're listed, when I am almost certain I confirmed they were hacked a while ago.

Last edited:

Dark_Weavile

Event Collecter (Pm 4 List)
    Years
  • If are your Jeremy's untouched, I want Jeremy gengar and machamp.

What do you need?

I have these JEREMY.

JEREMY
    - HAUNTER untouched
    - MACHOKE untouched
    - SANDSHREW untouched
    - SHELLDER untouched
    - GROWLITHE untouched
    - EKANS untouched
    - SLOWPOKE untouched
    - PSYDUCK untouched
    yo pm me w/ the info i asked for.
    Well what do you have to offer for my DC first of all.

Secondly, I know you are looking for them, which would lead me to assume you have the other, otherwise you would be looking for all JEREMY

Cobart, I can check if they are legit if you give me the OT Color, nature and gender. If you are unable to give me such information I would have to assume they are hacked.

Oh and on your website, it does in fact say that you have JEREMY because they're listed, when I am almost certain I confirmed they were hacked a while ago.
    thats b/c these forums r the only one that doesnt allow hacks (out of all the forums im in) and so though u say their hacked i dont really have to believe they r hacked. except that i know 3 of mine r definitley hacks.

and i dont have any event u dont. but i am getting the manaphy in 3 hours ^_^. if ur not getting it then thats the only one.

Years
  • Ya don't have to believe me, but I can guarantee they are fake because the information I have on them is from 5+ people who all went to the event, have complete sets, and got to actually play around with the game cartridge.

Also I should be getting the Manaphy, I've got a friend who said he would give it to me a month ago.

Back