• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let me introduce myself

Years
  • My name is Hov....I mean MidNite. I'm looking for a community of gamers. I have a ps4 wii u and 3ds. I like a little of everything. I'm starting to put let's plays up on YouTube in my spare time and stream some on twitch. I'd love to make some videos or stream with new people. Hope to make friends here.... Also if you don't mind check out my 1st ever video. Just look up MidNite92 thanks.

Years
  • PC has a lot of gamers so I'm sure you'll find people to talk about it with. ;p We have a bit of everything here and it's always great having new members. Welcome, MidNite!

Do you play Pokémon? What game titles do you like? It's a good way to start us off in getting to know you. ^^ Hope you'll stick around regardless and will ask if you need help. See you around!

DarkestMidnight

[color=black][b][font=Shadows Into Light]Demon Sla
    Years
  • My name is Hov....I mean MidNite. I'm looking for a community of gamers. I have a ps4 wii u and 3ds. I like a little of everything. I'm starting to put let's plays up on YouTube in my spare time and stream some on twitch. I'd love to make some videos or stream with new people. Hope to make friends here.... Also if you don't mind check out my 1st ever video. Just look up MidNite92 thanks.

Hey MidNite, I'm Midnight {XD}. Welcome to PC! I'm also a gamer myself, I have an Xbox One and a WiiU, and am soon getting a New 3DS XL. I'm going to be starting up a YouTube channel and a Twitch stream too. I mostly play Nintendo games, but I'm also hyped for the upcoming release of Final Fantasy XV. Aside from owning the ghost-type fanclub on here, I also run a team that plays competitive Super Smash Bros. (WiiU and Melee). One of our best members just placed 9th in Smash WiiU at a local tourney, which is pretty good considering how many good players go there. I'll provide a link to our Smashboards page below.

https://smashboards.com/social-forums/team-toxic-corroding-the-metagame.1856/

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your time on here, PC is a great place, in my opinion. If you need any help, please don't hesitate to ask me. See you around!

-Midnight

Years
  • I play the main series Pokemon games. I play sport games and then random games. I love Smash and need people to play with. So hopefully i can join your group.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2016
    I have ps4 and ps3. I also use vizzed for playing retro games except gb, gbc, and gba. So I download vba emulator for them.

Back