• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leave/Absence thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

White_Winter_Wolf

Sasuke's Female Reincarnation!
    Years
    Good-Bye

I don't think its a celebration but I'm leaving PC. My mom and dad are docters and we're moving to Africa for 4 years. Sadly, where we're moving I can't use the internet! :( This is for people to say good-bye. I'll miss you all! *cries*

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Aww...that sucks will see you again maybe....Sorry to hear about that. Goodbye.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    I don't know you but you'll be missed. Hopefully I'll still be here when you get back. We could be friends then, maybe. :\

Silver Pearl

Vote ME for President!
    Years
    well, its tough for me to leave and possibly never come back. the reason i'm possibly never coming back is that, I have much important things to do then going on the computer every morning and look at all these sites and message boards. I gotta play outside, feed the pets, and much more. its like the same thing that happen to me at sppf kinda. So it looks like goodbye forever...

~PF/Pokeflute
    I've been here for 279 days.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    One week into school...*checks calendar*...August 17, Im gonna be in San Diago for one week. Im posting this now, cause Im gonna forget to do it one day before, then everyone will be like, 'Where is Teresa!?'...Im over exagerating...Ok, there ya go...

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    I won't be back till next week (08/03/05) so hope to hear from you all then. bye.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Have fun~ n_n; You'd better tell Jon because of the Mole :x
    And get over yourself, Jesse. No one gives a d*** you're going. >_> You seem to be under the delusion people actually like stuck-up egomaniacs like you. Go to SPPf, and enjoy yourself. No one really cares.

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
    Sadly, I will be gone for a month. School is coming and I'm also a new mod of a forum. I promise to return, so Coolmaster... please to don't leave me ;_;. And anyone else who is in my family, please don't leave me aswell! I swear I will come back, I just need a break ^_^!

*Huggles everyone* Live long and prosper ^^!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jolty-kun

Years
    For the 100th reply of this thread, i'd like to forward to my signature =3, yup, ill be gone from next friday, for a month, I dont know yet if ill be too busy to come back to PC =o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back