• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Layout Downloading Help

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    So I've just downloaded a layout [Not used to doing it] and I opened up the file, and put the CSS into my website's CSS editor. But now I'm wondering how to put the images where they need to go on the webpage.. And also, when I click index it just shows up as a normal internet page..How do I get the HTML for it? Help, please!

Last edited:

DrCoolSanta

Erode away...
    Years
    I guess that they must have provided you with the HTML as well, if it hasn't been provided you might be required to write the HTML. At most you might not have added the CSS into the HTML file. Just do that and it works.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Do you have an example you could provide us with? i.e. An example of the page you are trying to view/publish?

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2007
    I may be wrong, but isn't that a Forums software? And doesn't it STRICTLY starte no outside-community board talk?

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Know what you're talking about before trying to boss people around. Besides, discussion on forum software IS allowed.

Back