• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Lavender's Art gallery

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
Years
Thought i'd make my own art thread so I don't have to create a new thread every time I make an artwork.

But anyway, here's artwork of a shiny kricketune I made! Kricketune is one of my favorite pokemon, such a polite looking gentlebug. Hope you enjoy this piece!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Shiny Kricketune.png
    Shiny Kricketune.png
    526.5 KB · Views: 281

Lavender

Years
OH MY ARCEUS THIS MIGHT BE MY FAVORITE PIECE I'VE EVER MADE! But seriously, I am SO happy on how this turned out! Heatmor is one of my all time favorites and i'm currently hunting him in shield *cough* I'm over odds *cough*, He has such an amazing shiny too! Hope you enjoy!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Shiny heatmor.png
    Shiny heatmor.png
    350.2 KB · Views: 180

Lavender

Years
I drew the main characters from mother 3! (Lucas, Boney, Duster, Kumatora.) I really like the mother series so i wanted to draw the mother 3 protagonists! glad i did, it turned out awesome!
I really love mother 3, so expect more mother 3 drawings in the future! :D

attachment.php

Attachments

• Mother 3 .png
    Mother 3 .png
    235.3 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:

Lavender

Years
I decided to remake my fakemon that's based on my dog, it looks way better now! I present to you Houndelith! Hound+skeleton/Bella(my dog)+lith(refers to stone or bone)
Spoiler:

Here's my dog:
Spoiler:

Attachments

• Bella fakemon.png
    Bella fakemon.png
    246.2 KB · Views: 79
  • 20221129_203909.jpg
    20221129_203909.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 93
Last edited:

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
Years
Hey Lavender! Nice to see you've hot a new art thread now! Your drawings are very good!

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
It looks fantastic Lav! I love the inclusion of the sun and sky! I also noticed the change to your team line-up and your outfit as well!
I do have a very small critique though, the eyes of your trainer are just pure brown, even though you've drawn really nice eyework for the rest of your team, and even for yourself in older works. The counter to this though, is your noticeable improvement in drawing fingers! They look really nice here!

Lavender

Years
It looks fantastic Lav! I love the inclusion of the sun and sky! I also noticed the change to your team line-up and your outfit as well!
I do have a very small critique though, the eyes of your trainer are just pure brown, even though you've drawn really nice eyework for the rest of your team, and even for yourself in older works. The counter to this though, is your noticeable improvement in drawing fingers! They look really nice here!

Thanks for your feedback, it means a lot! :D The reason why my trainer's eyes are all brown this time is I tried to go for a sort of mother series kinda style, Although I agree I should've put more detail in them! And yeah! I'm not very good at drawing fingers, so I practice drawing people all the time, glad you see an improvement!

Lavender

Years
I decided to make another crossover drawing, this time with Anya from spy x family and shiny Alcremie! I recently finished season 1 of spy x family, and I LOVE it! so I thought it'd be cool to draw Anya with an Alcremie! Hope you like it, I think it looks really good!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Anya X pokemon.png
    Anya X pokemon.png
    87.6 KB · Views: 61
Back