• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kylie-chan/Hiyori-chan Fan Club [The Muffin of Joy/Giver of Muffins]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Dark_Pikachu said:
    Omg omg you people missed me <33333333333333
    Well I'm on for a short while. XD
    The first thing is that my ISP is spazzing at my family for the huge bills, so my net might be being cut off. [Blame them o_O; Their fault for charging ridiculous rates o_O;;;;]
    The second is that I could have gotten on last night but my mother was spazzing at my brother so I didn't have the guts to ask. He did a term's worth of homework over the weekend and two nights. XD;
    The third is that my mother is going mad o_O;

So hi guys I missed you ;_; I felt like I was going insane with loneliness ;_;
    I'm fine now. XD Just stopped crying o_o;
    @DSS: I'll tell ya later. XD
    Read, people ;P
    On at the library shortly. Will go soon. =P Will be back tomorrow my time hopefully for much longer ^_^
    I hate this ;_; I read all the books I borrowed and I'm so bored, I'm stuck on all the video games I'm playing, etc. etc. I'm so lonely & depressed and I'm pining for you all ^^;
    I should have my net back in a week =3
    Or longer --;
    Or shorter ^.^
    And seeing as we're swapping ISPs now, I'll ask my mother if she'll get me DSL =] I'll research it and tell her all about it and ish, I mightly getly it ^_^
    I'm fine other than stuff I mentioned~ you all? ^_^;

Youko Kurama

Envy is a great thing
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 2, 2005
    Hey Kylie!
    Same thing happened to me!
    We got a cable connection though so meh...xD

Kylie-chan

Years
    I'm not alone here then ^_________^
    *ish glomped* *gives m0ffinz* Thank the heavens my compy's fine, I can read our convos, it cheers me up ^^ It gives me hope I will survive w/o the net ;_;
    But, the phone has been cut off COMPLETELY, I am dying a slow death ;-;

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    Your Kylieness said:
    But, the phone has been cut off COMPLETELY, I am dying a slow death ;-;

Save up money then buy a new phone and laptop/computer/iPod/whatever. Then be greedy nd don't share it with your family. XD Or, a cheaper way to do it, go to the Internet Cafe everyday. XD

So, erm wassup Your Kylieness? Do you have any siblings? (younger/older brother(s)/sister(s))

Kylie-chan

Years
    Not allowed at net cafes ;-; I can use the library PACs for a while though ;.; Better than nothing I suppose, even though there's no privacy @_@
    On a more cheerful note ^_^ I had a nightmare the other day! =P XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back