• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KOG's Thread of Trading

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    Actually Modest decreases it's Attack and Ampharos has some really good Attack power

EDIT* How 'bout a shiny Eevee.

Arcknight316

left pc
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2008
    for the latios (lvl 40), i can give any TMs u want

Actually Modest decreases it's Attack and Ampharos has some really good Attack power

u dont use amphy for physical attacking. period.

Last edited:

Arcknight316

left pc
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2008

Sure, I can do the Lvl 5 Eevee.

Lol

True That.

Uhh

How many TM's can you offer?

=D

one of....rly anything. maybe 2 of a not so rare one. but not too much. if ur intersted, im 4167 2282 3011

Jiranis

Drifloon fan/Shiny hunter
    Years
    So how bout shiny floatzel , dest bonding drifloon and duskull and rollout snorunt with 3 heart scals and a grass knot TM for the aron.
    You can get up to 3 egg move pokes from me with evrey trade.
    If you can get a shiny duskull i would trade big for it.
    edit---
    You should tone down your shiny legeds that you can stand in front of and soft reset because in the wild you never know what pokemon you will find so for those it should be 2 shinies and others should be 3.
    Btw whats the OT name foir the aron and rayquaza?

Years
    So how bout shiny floatzel , dest bonding drifloon and duskull and rollout snorunt with 3 heart scals and a grass knot TM for the aron.
    You can get up to 3 egg move pokes from me with evrey trade.
    If you can get a shiny duskull i would trade big for it.
    edit---
    You should tone down your shiny legeds that you can stand in front of and soft reset because in the wild you never know what pokemon you will find so for those it should be 2 shinies and others should be 3.
    Btw whats the OT name foir the aron and rayquaza?

The OT for Rayquaza is Tumbly and the other OT for Aron is Jap
    gyrados , magikarp,claydol, torkaol riolus nature?

Gyarados is Calm
    Magikarp is Rash
    Claydol is Hasty
    Torkoal is Hasty
    Riolu is Sassy

Kayke™

Banned
    Years
    I've got a Shiny Glaceon, with beneficial nature. (Modest, level 50ish.)
    A Shiny Slowbro, with a decent nature. (Timid, level 100, EV trained sorta.)
    And a Shiny Staraptor with a pretty good nature. (Naive, which raises speed but lowers special defense, which is virtually non-existent on him.)
    And I've got TONS of 10th Anniv Pokemon too.

I've got my eyes on that Shiny Umbreon, Karp, and Milotic. I'll do anything I can to get em', they're my absolute favorite shinies! If you're willing to trade, I'll do it whenever it's most convenient for you. ^_^

Years
    I've got a Shiny Glaceon, with beneficial nature. (Modest, level 50ish.)
    A Shiny Slowbro, with a decent nature. (Timid, level 100, EV trained sorta.)
    And a Shiny Staraptor with a pretty good nature. (Naive, which raises speed but lowers special defense, which is virtually non-existent on him.)
    And I've got TONS of 10th Anniv Pokemon too.

I've got my eyes on that Shiny Umbreon, Karp, and Milotic. I'll do anything I can to get em', they're my absolute favorite shinies! If you're willing to trade, I'll do it whenever it's most convenient for you. ^_^

I'll trade you the Umbreon for the Glaceon.

=D

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2008
    I have the following shinies.

Magmortar
    Manaphy
    Mesprit
    Latias
    Phione
    Porygon-Z
    Charizard
    Minun

They all need to be cloned. Would you like any of them?

Back