• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts: Good or Bad?

Kingdom Hearts: Good or Bad?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gameplay

Beginning Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    Lately through the year I've been hearing about people hating KH, and people defending KH as a really cool game.

Personally, I am a KH fan myself.

Here is a poll.
    Good=GOOD!
    Bad=Bad....

So anyway, if you choose Bad, you'll have to explain why you dislike KH.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Shouldn't those who say it's good say why they like it as well? Having those who dislike it justify themselves automatically place them in the wrong. :x

peirateis

This is what's left of us.
    Years
    I've honestly only ever played the first one, so I can only judge by that one. I found it very fun, an excellent mixture of action, adventure, and puzzle. Thumbs up. :D

ElliottKaito

Assassin's Creed <3
    Years
    Kingdom Hearts is amazing.
    Kingdom Hearts two was very sad because all the Organization members became non-existant...
    THANKS SORA!
    THANKS AXEL!
    OH AND A DEFINITE THANKS TO RIKU!

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    I didn't know what the hype was about, so I played KH1.

Dunno, it was a normal action RPG with fanservice via Squaresoft/Disney characters :/
    At least making Gummi ships was fun.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I have played all the kingdom Hearts.

I enjoyed playing all the games. I don't play them anymore. After completing it I don't have anymore reason to play it.

I didn't enjoy the gummi ships. I found it repetitive and quite boring.

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Well I have always loved the game play^_^ but the characters they used just bring great concern to me. I like Roxas, and riku, but the disney characters made me pretty creeped out lol. I litteraly thought bill cosby, and bob barker would be better with
    Sora 0_o but I stilll enjoy this game.

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
    Years
    • Age 116
    • I
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    I like Kingdom Hearts, I don't really see anything wrong with it.

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    it's the bad image people see in it. "Oh gosh final fantasy and disney, hell no! That's just stupid" Yah those are people who don't give it a try.

And for those that do and still hate it, it's usually because they dislike the butoon mashing system, which i wish they would change so people would stop bagging on it for that, but its all good.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I love the series. I honestly don't know what appeals to me in it so much, but I do know that I've wasted nearly 300 hours of my life playing Kingdom Hearts games. The games do have their flaws (KH 1 was far too easy and Strike Raid made it even easier, the worlds in COM look like they're made of bricks and KH II is far too easy as well, especially with Drive forms, limits and whatnot.), but I don't think they affect the overall game experience that much. Well, apart from the later parts of KH II's plot - that was pure randomness. "You have a blue jewel so there's got to be a copy of our town somewhere - it all makes sense." Excuse me, how does that make any sense at all? That's not exactly the first thing that comes to mind when there's something fishy going on. ._. The last boss battles could be a bit less random as well.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    You think KH1 was easy, Smarties? I actually thought it was challenging. o_O;;
    KH2 was a joke as far as difficulty goes. But overall I thought it was a better game than the first. The combat/gameplay was more polished and refined. Would have loved a bit more exploration though.

Still, the KH games are some of my favorite games.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I was on the verge of tears when I had to fight Ansem in KH1. He was really hard for me when you had to fight him on the Destiny Islands T-T

I haven't played it in forever, I'd play KH2 to get myself ready for 365/2 Days and Birth by Sleep, but my friend has it right now. I spent like a week playing that game, NONSTOP. Obviously, I love the KH series <3

Chain of Memories was a let down though. I didn't like it too much. I was mad when I found out that Final Mix wouldn't be coming here ;o;

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    It took me a month to beat Ansem on DI... I didn't feel like upgrading Aero... D:

I love the series. The original had the best story in my opinion...

And as someone (too lazy to look) said earlier, people should give it a try before they're say, "Ew... Dsney and Finaol Fantasy?". Those kind of people (a little offense intended) disgust me...

Waker of Chaos

Unlimited
    Years
    I was on the verge of tears when I had to fight Ansem in KH1. He was really hard for me when you had to fight him on the Destiny Islands T-T

I haven't played it in forever, I'd play KH2 to get myself ready for 358/2 Days and Birth by Sleep, but my friend has it right now. I spent like a week playing that game, NONSTOP. Obviously, I love the KH series <3

Chain of Memories was a let down though. I didn't like it too much. I was mad when I found out that Final Mix wouldn't be coming here ;o;

Bolded part fixed.

I personally loved the series. Chain of Memories got a bit too tedious, having that door that needed 99 points worth of map cards in the top floor, but I made sure to know the storyline beyond. I can't wait for Birth by Sleep, Coded, and 358/2 Days. I'll have to buy a PSP and a mobile phone, though.

Kingdom Hearts: Coded revolves around King Mickey, according to Wikipedia.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Bolded part fixed.

I personally loved the series. Chain of Memories got a bit too tedious, having that door that needed 99 points worth of map cards in the top floor, but I made sure to know the storyline beyond. I can't wait for Birth by Sleep, Coded, and 358/2 Days. I'll have to buy a PSP and a mobile phone, though.

Kingdom Hearts: Coded revolves around King Mickey, according to Wikipedia.

Ah, thank you ._.' (I always get the title wrong)

And a little bit of an update on my post. The DAY I complain about now having KH2, my friend returns it XD;

And I forgot about coded. I have to get my parents to let me get it because I REALLY wanna get that. A KH game on the phone sounds really cool~

Waker of Chaos

Unlimited
    Years
    Ah, thank you ._.' (I always get the title wrong)

And a little bit of an update on my post. The DAY I complain about now having KH2, my friend returns it XD;

And I forgot about coded. I have to get my parents to let me get it because I REALLY wanna get that. A KH game on the phone sounds really cool~

It also sounds difficult. How do you play a game on a phone?! It's madness, I tell you. Phones should be nothing more than that, but they go and put internet, games, mp3 players, and whatever else on it.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I adore the games, I love them so much I imported Kingdom Hearts II remix XD
    Me too, high five! \o/

But yeah, I love the games. :D They're so much fun, although I wish they'd been a bit heavier on the Disney in Chain and KHII. It's the reason I play the series, so... I wish the worlds didn't feel so stand-alone. I liked the mix in KHI.

Back